BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natu...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa J.
I particularly love the smell in this product, it's not so overwhelming that it almost smells like perfume and other people smell it. It just leaves a nice fresh scent. I do notice I smell a bit more if I forget to use it so in my opinion it works.
Dania  F.
Toronto, Ontario
I have very sensitive underarm skin and this is the only deodorant I use that doesn't cause a problem for me. The formula is very gentle and keep me fresh all day. I never have to reapply nor do I smell during the say.
Beenish S.
This deodorant smells amazing!! It's not at all harsh on the underarm skin. I even tried it right after I got my underarms waxed. It doesn't darken the skin. It lasts a really long time. I find it very effective!
Ivana C.
Toronto
I love a deodorant with a roll on. This product is very effective and lasts for out i do recommend this product smell is beautiful and refreshing very gentle and it's affordable ladies! One of my favorites
Emily L.
It's quite nice, although it doesn't dry as quick as I'm used to with spray deodorant, which I'm not keen on... I do like this as an every day product if i could get used to the drying time, but for now I'm sticking with spray.
Melissa M.
England, UK
This product has saved my live in so many way. I sweat like other human beings and yeah it not a pretty good smell so I thank Nivea for this amazing product because without it my crush you think that I don't smell good. But I do
stephanie p.
This is an ok deodorant, it keeps me from smelling bad and is easy to use. However it did leave my armpits with white residue. If that doesn't bother you then i would recommend it as it is inexpensive and does its main purpose. I personally will use this int he winter where i do not need to show my armpits
Anne G.
I ´ve tried out several deodorants and I have to say that the smell of Nivea Fresh Natural is absolutely clean and fresh but it didn´t work for me in terms of fighting sweaty armpits. Therefore I prefer to use spray deodorants by Nivea just to get the smell but Rexona for my body. Works out better!
liseth A.
Pamplona
Este desodorante es muy bueno dura todo el dia y te protege muy bien de todas las actividades que vayas hacer a lo largo del dia y sobre todo con un buen olor que no cambia oara nada a lo largo del dia .Esta genial dura mucho y protege muy bien es un producto ideal.
Meli M.
Esta marca me encanta poreso las 5 estrellas
Mi madre y yo lo usamos desde hace un par de años y estamos facinadas porq humecta esa zona
En la que la piel es delicada y tiene un aroma bueno
Q dura mucho tiempo
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.