BY NIVEA #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
shurooq a.
This deodorant is the best deodorant I ever use in my hole life it is Moisturizes my under arm and smell so good
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
I like the smell and it doesn't irritate my skin. I don't find d that the protection lasts all day though.
Shaunte A.
Love this but gets a bit sticker at times allso glass container isn't ideal as I drop it all the time.
Deodorant of nivea has a light texture, is super moisturizing. om price and very lasts, I recommend !!
Payal P.
I personnally hate the roll on. It feels so sticky at the end. It is not even confortable wearing it.
pamela b.
Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On es el que estoy usando actualmente y me esta gustando mucho
Sethe N.
montreal, QC
I have this one for 1 year and i love it. It does its job perfectly. Doesn't dry up
Kristina A.
I didn't know it was possible to be so happy with a deodorant!!! I haven't stunk since I bought this...unless it's a 4 day marathon home weekend of being alone and lazy. Seriously, this stuff lasts forever, like AT LEAST 48hrs forever... I am extremely happy with it and will never go back. It goes on super smooth, has never left a white mark or grease mark on any of my clothes, it doesn't have any stupid girly smells either which I appreciate.
Fifita F.
A wonderful deodorant that I have used for a long time. It makes me feel refreshed all day. its smell is wonderful and refreshing and eliminates the bad odor problem. the most beautiful that it leaves no traces on the clothes.
Bestina M.
COIMBATORE
This product is good to use on my skin but I wouldn't recommend using it in sensitive areas like under arms. The fragrance stays all day long . But over usage can cause skin irritation. The roll on transfers out too much product(more than needed) in one roll so thats not a desirable thing.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.