BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
christina b.
christina b.
I've been using this since I'm in high school. I love the smell of it. I use it everyday on my daily basis. It does not effect me at all, I mean it does not give me rash or something. I don't know about comparing it because I never did. Yes, I would like to recommend it to others.
Candace E.
Candace E.
Burlington, ON
This is a great deodorant. It lasts a long time and the application process is really easy because it is a roll on. This product doesn't leave a wet residue like a lot of other roll on deodorants which is great! This is a satisfying product depending on what you are looking for.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.

I used the Nivea deodorant roll on and to be honest I did not like at all. Auque has no odor and this is very good. The feeling that leaves apply it is not the best . Using it will feel wet and have to wait a few minutes for this to dry completely . I do not recommend it.
Leah K.
Leah K.
England, UK
It lasts a long time, its definitely worth the cost. I bought mine from my local Tesco but I'm sure they sell it at most places. It is easy to use, since its a roll-on and it smells very nice. It is effective, and I do recommend it to others if you're willing to buy it
liseth A.
liseth A.
Pamplona
Este desodorante es muy bueno dura todo el dia y te protege muy bien de todas las actividades que vayas hacer a lo largo del dia y sobre todo con un buen olor que no cambia oara nada a lo largo del dia .Esta genial dura mucho y protege muy bien es un producto ideal.
olukemi k.
olukemi k.
Dagenham , Essex
Love the fresh scent of this product. and i love the fact that it does not leave stains on my tops. it compares great to others in its category. it exceeded my expectations in its performance and its very affordable. i would repurchase it and definitely recommend.
Nicole Marie R.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
I use to get armpit infections all the time before using this product! Now I do not get infections at all! It does not clog my pours and does not get itchy. It has become my daily anti persprint! I don't get all sweaty and it does smell good. And easily rolls on
shruti k.
shruti k.
Super refreshing product very hand and very good packaging and my skin feels real soft and the fragrance stays for a long way i bought it from amazon once and from local market for the second time i use it in regular base and yes i will buy it again and again
Holly D.
Holly D.
No words can describe how much I love this profuct, it doesn't come close to anything else, its not expensive, so easy to use and can basically pick it up from anywhere, its so effective even when I'm not going out I put it on, I would buy it again.
ritam c.
ritam c.
Lucknow
Nivea Fresh Natural Deodrant is a must have if you have perspiration problem.In the extreme hot climate it adds freshness to underarms and other areas.It is affordable and the fragrance is very refreshing.Overall I recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?