BY NIVEA #92 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria R.
This product is good, it smells nice but it's not great at preventing wetness. If you aren't very sweaty then this will be fine for you but if you need that little bit extra help staying dry don't bother with this at all! The scent is great and it doesn't rub off on clothes or leave white marks.
olukemi k.
Barking , Essex
Love the fresh scent of this product. and i love the fact that it does not leave stains on my tops. it compares great to others in its category. it exceeded my expectations in its performance and its very affordable. i would repurchase it and definitely recommend.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
I use to get armpit infections all the time before using this product! Now I do not get infections at all! It does not clog my pours and does not get itchy. It has become my daily anti persprint! I don't get all sweaty and it does smell good. And easily rolls on
Rose N.
Stress Protect Roll-On Deodorant is scientifically proven to protect against emotional sweating. It's unique anti-bacterial formula combines Stress Protect actives and a Zinc complex to give you reliable anti-perspirant protection against sweat and body odour. Stress Protect provides you with extra protection when you need it - so you can embrace those stressful situations in your everyday life.
Candace E.
Burlington, ON
This is a great deodorant. It lasts a long time and the application process is really easy because it is a roll on. This product doesn't leave a wet residue like a lot of other roll on deodorants which is great! This is a satisfying product depending on what you are looking for.
Holly D.
No words can describe how much I love this profuct, it doesn't come close to anything else, its not expensive, so easy to use and can basically pick it up from anywhere, its so effective even when I'm not going out I put it on, I would buy it again.
Leah K.
England, UK
It lasts a long time, its definitely worth the cost. I bought mine from my local Tesco but I'm sure they sell it at most places. It is easy to use, since its a roll-on and it smells very nice. It is effective, and I do recommend it to others if you're willing to buy it
ritam c.
Lucknow
Nivea Fresh Natural Deodrant is a must have if you have perspiration problem.In the extreme hot climate it adds freshness to underarms and other areas.It is affordable and the fragrance is very refreshing.Overall I recommend this product.
shruti k.
Super refreshing product very hand and very good packaging and my skin feels real soft and the fragrance stays for a long way i bought it from amazon once and from local market for the second time i use it in regular base and yes i will buy it again and again
rita a.
Paço de Arcos, Oeiras
I have this thing with nivea deodorants - they never last me all day, i have tried almost every deodorant in their range because they are very soft and my skin is very sensitive. But i always have this problem and this one was no exception. If you don't sweat a lot during the day this may be good for you, but if you do sweat probably choose another brand
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.