BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodor...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LAVONNE A.
LAVONNE A.
This is the only deodorant I use. It lasts all day in the Texas heat. I never have to worry about smell or sweat stains. Also, I never ever get white stains on my dark clothes. I apply this in the morning after I shower and I'm good for the rest of the day! I def recommend this to friends.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
This deodorant is awesome. Lasts me all day with a great smell and price. It doesn't stain me shirtso which is so great cause is very hard to find some. The scent is very nice and feminine without it been overwhelming. It was good and very long lasting.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite brand. It is so hard to find it locally though so I have to ask my parents to sent me some very effective and it has a nice clean scent. I don't perspire when using this and it doesn't make your armpits dark like other deodorants.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I used to use this and am not a fan. It dries cracked and ends up itching and flaking off. Heaven forbid you are wearing black or attending a formal event. The smell was fine, everything else was the problem
Xóchitl J.
Xóchitl J.
Mebane, NC
Este es mi favorito deja y bala que a la axila en su totalidad deja sabe y terso el área y no irrita para las mujeres es buenísimo tiene una cobertura total y no deja residuos a los que muchas le tememos
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
What a great idea for a deodorant. I used roll ons when I'm outside and just throw it in my bag when I'm out playing sports. It's pretty inexpensive and I would recommend this if you enjoy roll on gel.
Tiesha R.
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Right now I'm using this product. It was on sale at my local pharmacy. It is my first time using this product, and so far i have no complaints. It smells really good, and leaves nothing on my clothes.
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
I used this brand all the time in Europe. I do wish it was easier to get a hold of here in the states. It is super light weight and lasts all day. Smells really nice too.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
For some reason, I just love this roll on version. it's not sticky for me and it's moisturizing as well but keeps my underarm dry from sweat. smells fresh too.
Teresita A.
Teresita A.
My favorite brand. Very effective and it has a nice clean scent. I don't perspire when using this and it doesn't make your armpits dark like other deodorants.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?