BY NIVEA #89 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natu...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mia A.
Honolulu, HI
I refuse to use any brand of deodorant that isn't Nivea. They always smell nice, if at all and they protect, they also never leave stains. I tend to sweat a lot and that usually smells a little, but I'm always worry free with this brand. The liquid roll-ons are nice because they dry quickly and don't leave stains on clothes.
Emily Y.
Ijamsville, MD
I prefer these roll-ons rather than the traditional deodorant sprays or sticks. It's moisturizing and long-lasting. Also it doesn't leave as much stains on shirts than the sticks. However, do not put too much on at once! Or else it'll take quite some time to absorb. Definitely recommend this.
Ariela P.
Usé este desodorante hace ya bastantes años, recuerdo que la primera vez que lo compré me funcionó muy bien, tenía un efecto duradero y un aroma bastante agradable y fresco, me gustó tanto que decidí comprarlo nuevamente pero lamentablemente esa segunda vez no funcionó tan bien y perdía efecto rápidamente por eso lo desusé.
Julie V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite brand. It is so hard to find it locally though so I have to ask my parents to sent me some very effective and it has a nice clean scent. I don't perspire when using this and it doesn't make your armpits dark like other deodorants.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
This deodorant is awesome. Lasts me all day with a great smell and price. It doesn't stain me shirtso which is so great cause is very hard to find some. The scent is very nice and feminine without it been overwhelming. It was good and very long lasting.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Nivea is one of the best brands for deodorant! I'm so sad though because in the US, you can't find anywhere which sells the stick version of the deodorant, and that type is the best! The roll on is also good but I prefer the dry feeling of a stick.
Gigi K.
Irvine, CA
This is the best deodorant I have ever tried. It smells fresh and powdery on my skin. When I put it on, it goes on smoothly without irritation. It does not leave white marks on me. It protects me from sweat all day.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
What a great idea for a deodorant. I used roll ons when I'm outside and just throw it in my bag when I'm out playing sports. It's pretty inexpensive and I would recommend this if you enjoy roll on gel.
LAVONNE A.
This is the only deodorant I use. It lasts all day in the Texas heat. I never have to worry about smell or sweat stains. Also, I never ever get white stains on my dark clothes. I apply this in the morning after I shower and I'm good for the rest of the day! I def recommend this to friends.
Stephanie F.
I used to use this and am not a fan. It dries cracked and ends up itching and flaking off. Heaven forbid you are wearing black or attending a formal event. The smell was fine, everything else was the problem
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?