NIVEA for Women Extra Whitening Pore Minimizer Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On

Product DescriptionNIVEA Extra Whitening Pore Minimizer Antiperspirant Roll-On contains double Pore Minimizing Power that effectively minimizes large underarm pores caused by frequent shaving & plucking. The improved formula derived from licorice extracts

I started using this product. I would like to know if this really works? [product:nivea-for-women-extra-whitening-pore-minimizer-antiperspirant-deodorant-roll-on] ?
Can someone please tell me if this product does really work?
I have what people call fair colored skin, but my armpits have been darkening for some time now. I've been using this deodorant and at first saw my skin getting lighter but then it stopped. Has anyone had than happen to them?
Start your review of NIVEA for Women Extra Whitening Pore Minimizer Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On!
How would you rate this product?
Clarkston, GA
NIVEA for Women Extra Whitening Pore Minimizer Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On uploaded by pupu P.
NIVEA for Women Extra Whitening Pore Minimizer Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On. This is a great deodorant roll-on. It’s really cooling and refreshing. It has a really nice smell. I ordered this product from Thailand I’m sure they have this in America too, I don’t remember the price.
This is my holy grail. In the past and for as long as I can remember I used Secret and would notice how my armpits would get darker in color. After years of abusing my pits, I came across this Nivea deodorant through a friend. Immediately I noticed how long lasting it is and then nice smell that came along with it. Over time my underarms have lightened up and I find this deodorant to be effective. The deodorant does stay on for a very long time even if I'm dripping in sweat from the gym. The only con I've noticed after a year of using this is that if I wear it for a long time (and not shower for a day and a half or so) I break out a little -it's not a bad breakout but it is noticeable. The product lasts several months if you use it once everyday!
Los Angeles, CA
NIVEA for Women Extra Whitening Pore Minimizer Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On uploaded by Cookie M.
I got this on Amazon and after using it for maybe a month or so one morning I just woke up feeling itchy on my armpit but didn't think nothing of it til the next day I checked out my armpit and I had a nasty rash, I honestly was going to give this product a good review because it was actually brightening my skin but I guess the chemicals are too harsh to handle; I've never had an allergic reaction in my life this was my first time and my skin is not sensitive so that should say something.
Burbank, CA
I like this roll-on, though, you can feel the wetness even after you put it on. I really like the scent. And, there's no efficient evidence for whitening. It is affordable and a good deal. I would recommend this.
I like this product. It comes in a glass bottle so I have to use it carefully. It has a fragrance. It dries my underarm for a day. And it's affordable also.
where can i find this product? nivea has the best chapsticks n lotions so this should be good. does anyone know a good deordant?
Doral, FL
I love the fragance but It didn't work for me and the botle is a little bit tiny for me.
envigado
NIVEA for Women Extra Whitening Pore Minimizer Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On uploaded by Oriana M.
This is my favorite deodorant of all times, the aroma is incredible as to perfume and the fragrance lasts on the skin too long 😍😍😍😍 The best part is that it lightens the area.
Penang
I had the best experience of using this deodorant! It makes my underarm stay fresh all day without feeling sticky compare to other brand. It glides smoothly . I bought this from the local drugstores. Easy to use. Affordable and budget friendly. I would definatly repurchase it and recommend it to everyone!
India
It has a sweet mild fragrance which stays all day long but as far as whitening is concerned it didn't whitened my underarms.. i am using it since 5 months.. it does keep me sweat free.