BY NIVEA

NIVEA Men Stress Protect Roll-On Deodorant contains powerful ‘stress protect’ actives and zinc complex, formulated to provide you with protection against sweat and odour.

Stress Protect provides you with 48 hours of extra protection when you need it - so you can embrace those stressful situations in your everyday life.

HOW IT WORKS:

Stress Protect Men Roll-On Deodorant is scientifically proven to protect against emotional sweating. It's unique anti-bacterial formula combines ‘stress protect’ actives and a zinc complex mplex to give you reliable antiperspirant protection against sweat and body odour.

With no alcohol or colourants and is skin tolerance dermatologically approved.

Niles M.
A manly scented deodorant that works very well. Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is due to the size of the bottle. Finished too quickly. But would definitely buying this product again. Very affordable.
Autumn D.
This product was really really great. It spelled nice and made my boyfriends skin really soft. Other products weve used didnt really help much. We bought it online. This is the first time hes used it and I would reccomend it to every male in the family :))))
Alondra H.
Glendale
This product working very well. my boyfriend uses it when he plays soccer. it last very long even after his game is over. the sent is not too strong where its over whelming . we buy this at walmart.  I would recomend it to other men that want a long lasting sent
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Works great. Love the ingredients & how well it goes with my abnormal skin. This product is for anyone. I highly recommend. Even the scent is extremely pleasant. Last for a while & is great for family and friends I would recommend to anyone on the street. Very pleasent packaging!
Izabelle Z.
Nj
My husband tried it and he likes it and wear it all the time and I love that smell on him its also very reasonable price comparing with the other products i can find it cheap in Walmart stores or Walgreens
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
Lasts literally 24hours really good product especially for men. They will love using this product. Very refreshing and smells really good
Sherri H.
Brook Park, OH
My husband loved it it . It last all day and the price was good will be buying this again
Sophia
Ok, this my boyfriend first and foremost deodorant, he loves because it works the best.
Julia H.
Wien
I live in Vienna so this is everywere. In the USA, it was not carried by any local stores (including giant chains)

This deodorant uses SILVER instead of Aluminium. Maybe that's why it's harder to find, but 1) it works GREAT, 2) a bottle lasts a LONG time and 3) with all the uncertainty about health risks from continuous exposure to aluminium, it's nice have an alternative.
Zoe S.
Boness
My husband uses this roll on and I have noticed a difference since he switched from spray deodorant. It keeps sweat at bay has a nice manly smell. It last a decent amount of time and he prefers it to sure roll on as he says it keeps him dryer. He would recommend it

Amazon