NIVEA for Men Silver Protect Deodorant uploaded by Cheyanne S.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN Silver Protect Deodorant, with an anti-bacterial protection to give men day-long body odour control.

A deodorant for men that battles the bacteria on skin, commonly found in the armpits, from breaking down into acids and multiplying to create body odour. A battle that can’t be won with just a soap.

NIVEA MEN Silver Protect Deodorant comes with a unique formula containing anti-bacterial silver ions, which help curb body odour. Unlike other deodorants for men, this men’s deo reduces the body odour causing bacteria upto 99.9%, and protects from body odour for up to 48 hours.

Its modern masculine scent gives you long-lasting freshness that lets you go on with your day, without worrying about excessive perspiration. This body spray for men has the optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and NIVEA® MEN Care Complex that not only gives powerful anti-bacterial protection against perspiration but also revitalises your senses.

That’s not all; this men’s deodorant contains 0% alcohol and has been dermatologically proven to cause no harm to your underarm skin.

No matter how hectic your day may be, thanks to this deo for men, you can take on challenges head on.

Because it starts with you.

Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Yes i do use men's deodorants and it's not because I have bad B.O. no no no. I use it because it stops me from being sweaty. I move around a lot at work and I don't want that smell. And ofcourse it smells good. Men will come up to me and tell me hmmm you smell good. "I know that"
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
Deodorant that I have been using for a long time, the spray method helps with its armpit deployment with long lasting and very neutral odor which you can use daily no matter what the occasion. I recommend
VE-1088559 Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
Its a great option as a deodorant.
I don't really have a big problem with a dark armpit but, I noticed that they where getting a lot better, so I consider it effective, and at the same time, smells good and keeps you protected from sweat. I would definitely buy it again.
Aisha F.
Conroe, TX
My husband loves this. It keeps him fresh and dry all day! Its easier to use than regular deodorant, and he is able to put his clothes on immediately without having a fear that the product will transfer to his clothes. I did receive this complimentary from Influenster.
Melissa S.
Texas
I love Nivea product. The make you feel clean and refreshed. The deodorant lotion and all its products. Its seems a little more pricey than others so when on a budget I don't purchase it but when I do I try to make it last. I do love Nivea products.
Alina K.
West Sacramento, CA
Honestly this via ferments bus over protective order and spray is really good because it's a spray and I like sprays and I love the smell but even though it's men's is still smells good
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Este es uno de los desodorantes favoritos de mi esposo huele muy bien y lo protege por muchas horas y donde vivo hace bastante calor por lo que es muy bueno
Ana Cristina A.
MIAMI
Love snowy, soft, rich smell, deodorant protect enough, it is a durable product, does not stain the skin thoroughly recommend, and buy it every time I need.
Aaron F.
I don't normally go for spray on deodorant, but this one really surprised me. Definitely not opposed to considering this option again.
Melanie B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My husband uses nivea and only nivea. Keeps him smelling great throughout the day even when he's been out sweating up a storm!

back