NIVEA for Men Sensitive Soap-Free Body Wash uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA for Men Sensitive Soap-Free Body Wash: Leaves you feeling refreshed and comfortable Cleanses without drying see more...

Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this for my husband and I was a good body was I like how his skin felt after he showered he smelled good and I thought his skin was softer he said it felt the same But I swear it did. I would buy it again it was good and I really liked it even if my husband didn't notice a difference.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Good for sensitive skin that doesn't leave a strange feeling residue like some body washes or soaps do. It's kind of expensive and honestly doesn't work any greater than any other body wash I've seen or used, it works alright though, so if you buy it you won't be disappointed.
christie j.
Chico, CA
My husband loves this stuff! He is very sensitive to heavily scented products so this is perfect for him. Bought this on sale atvtaeget and it was the bezt purchase i made for him. It is very light, moisturizing and has a great lather. I would definitely purchase again.
Eva R.
Jabon espectacular, mi esposo lo adora, lastima quele dura muy pocoy es dificil encontrarlo en mi pais debido a los graves problemas que atravesamos, obviando esta situacion es ideal lmpia y penetra en tu piel dejandolo libre de impurezas y totalmente limpio
Elizabeth R.
New Rochelle, NY
Amazing.
Where has this been?
Ever since I got a free sample of Nivea in-shower body lotion, I've been hooked. It goes on smooth, not soapy. Rinses off easy, and that cocoa better smell lingers throughout the day. I'm Never going back to my old shower gel.
Anne A.
Henrico, VA
This soap free body wash is great my husband loves it. he doesn't feel like there is a film left on his skin after he gets out of the shower and feels like it moisturizes his skin. it is not a cheap body wash but it is well worth the extra money.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok, in words of my husband "I like it a lot because it doesn't leave my skin dry. And the scent is good" he has sensitive skin and he has no issues with this. I purchased it at target but you can find it at most if not all major retailers.
Jennifer M.
Fort worth, Tx
I have a wide range of ages of boys and we love that we can pretty much use this on all of them. And with six boys in the house- there is always someone that needs cleaning. Also doesn't dry them out! And half of them have bad eczema.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
My husband is a big fan. His skin breaks out from everything and Nivea has provided him a body wash without build up or break outs for his skin. We purchased it at our local Walmart and plan to keep buying it! Price is awesome too.
Luisa T.
Este es un muy buen gel de baño, ya que no tiene una gran cantidad de perfumes, pero que tiene una gran cantidad de humedad y lo amo sólo utilizando una gran cantidad de todos los diferentes tipos