NIVEA for Men Sensitive Soap-Free Body Wash uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA for Men Sensitive Soap-Free Body Wash: Leaves you feeling refreshed and comfortable Cleanses without drying

NIVEA for Men Sensitive Soap-Free Body Wash
  • "I have really sensitive skin, so I can't use most body washes without breaking out in hives. I've tried other ones for sensitive skin, but they either still made me itch all over or they just didn't smell good. I have been using this stuff for two years and refuse to try anything else. It smells great and so far so good on being allergic to it!" in 15 reviews
  • "I had a little sample of these Nivea for men I open it it wow it smells so good like if they put some perfume in ut." in 8 reviews
  • "My husband uses this all the time and says smells good and makes your skin very fresh and freshmess lasts forever. Hope it works out same with everyone " in 3 reviews
Elizabeth R.
New Rochelle , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing.
Where has this been?
Ever since I got a free sample of Nivea in-shower body lotion, I've been hooked. It goes on smooth, not soapy. Rinses off easy, and that cocoa better smell lingers throughout the day. I'm Never going back to my old shower gel.
christie j.
Chico, CA
My husband loves this stuff! He is very sensitive to heavily scented products so this is perfect for him. Bought this on sale atvtaeget and it was the bezt purchase i made for him. It is very light, moisturizing and has a great lather. I would definitely purchase again.
Ashley R.
Lawrenceville , GA
I ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE THIS BODY WASH FOR MEN, MY BOYFRIEND PURCHASED IT AND IT SMELLS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. IVE ACTUALLY BATH MY SON IN THIS AS WELL BECAUSE IT LEAVES SUCH AN AMAZING SMELL, I DEFINITELY GIVE THIS PRODUCT 2 THUMBS UP. LONG LASTING, EXTREMELY REFRESHING!!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Bought this for my husband. He has VERY sensitive skin. The name of this wash is what made me stop. No soap? Let's give it a shot! He never has any issues with rashes or breakouts with this! Very mild formula and no film left behind. Light clean smell which we love!
Eva R.
Jabon espectacular, mi esposo lo adora, lastima quele dura muy pocoy es dificil encontrarlo en mi pais debido a los graves problemas que atravesamos, obviando esta situacion es ideal lmpia y penetra en tu piel dejandolo libre de impurezas y totalmente limpio
Cindyy G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My husband loves to smell good, feel good, and loves to take care of his skin. Nivea takes care of all this for him by being very gentle to his skin. He now enjoys his showers by using his body wash everyday. Just as much as he would recommend it to many other man I also recommend it to other wife's to make they're hubby's skin happy (:
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Good for sensitive skin that doesn't leave a strange feeling residue like some body washes or soaps do. It's kind of expensive and honestly doesn't work any greater than any other body wash I've seen or used, it works alright though, so if you buy it you won't be disappointed.
Erika L B.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ok, in words of my husband "I like it a lot because it doesn't leave my skin dry. And the scent is good" he has sensitive skin and he has no issues with this. I purchased it at target but you can find it at most if not all major retailers.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
My husband is a big fan. His skin breaks out from everything and Nivea has provided him a body wash without build up or break outs for his skin. We purchased it at our local Walmart and plan to keep buying it! Price is awesome too.