Nivea for Men Sensitive Shaving Foam uploaded by Clementina M.Nivea for Men Sensitive Shaving Foam uploaded by jasmin t.Nivea for Men Sensitive Shaving Foam uploaded by Mariangel C.

BY NIVEA #97 in Shaving Creams & Gels

New. Protects Skin from Irritation. Active Comfort System. Skin Guard Technology™. For men with easily irritated and sensitive skin. What do you get? The new Active Comfort System formula is extra gentle, fragrance-neutral and enriched with natural pure chamomile and vitamin E to care for the skin. Advanced shaving with Skin Guard Technology™ helps protect. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Kenosha, WI
The reason why I love Nivea for men shaving foam is because it is a foam! They do not make any shaving foams available for woman. I like foams better than gels because it does not ruin your razor with the left over film that gel does. I also love that this is a sensitive formula which is perfect for my skin. My husband also prefers foam so we buy this for both of us. It does not have a scent to it which is good for me because I really do not want to smell like the men's stuff. A type to the people making ladies shave gel/cream. Make a foam! You will make a lot of money.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
A product my father had bought and I used when I ran out of my shave gel. I did not find the lather to be as creamy as some other men's gels but like how it may be more of a "natural" or "clean" ingredient type of product than other brands. I would likely not buy again because of the masculine scent, but otherwise was good value for the money.
Ty'Reginesha M.
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
My boyfriend loves this even though he doesn't have very much to shave lol. It's very affordable in my nearby Walmart. It treats his sensitive skin way better than the others. If your boyfriend/husband/friend has sensitive skin then please let him know about this. Even my dad uses it.
Alberto C.
Alberto C.
yes! this is one of the foam for sensitive skin I've used lately because my face is very sensitive and has a bit of acne, this foam helps to have better finish shaving and leaves my skin smooth apart is refresante and has a good aroma ideal for then use the balm Nivea for men
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
YES! I KNOW! ITS FOR MEN! but! IS THE BEST PRODUCT EVEEER! yeah, i really love de smell.. and i like the way is easy to use... really, i will buy again in any oportunity, easy to use and very very very very god product! i would buy again in any moment
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an excellent shave cream. Nivea for sensitive skin doesn't irritate my husband's eczema like other shave creams and gels and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I shave my legs (no razor burn). I love the fresh clean scent of it, too.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband has sensitive dry skin on his face so this is the shaving foam I buy for him. Not expensive, smells very good and it's effective in removing the beard hair, besides leaves his face very smooth, so we highly recommend this to everyone.
Connor P.
Connor P.
Virginia Beach, VA
You get so much product, it will last you forever. I bought mine from food lion and I've had it forever, never fails me. Super super smooth, I always use this product when I shave and it gives me soft skin and a super clean cut.
april s.
april s.
Clovis, NM
My boyfriend use this item once in awhile and work great for him. He love that its sensitive since his skin dosent do to well with shaving foam but with this one it does really good. Price is also very good.
PRITY A.
PRITY A.
strongsville , OH
This shaving foam is my husband favorite foam for years now. He loves this brand and trusts it a lot. The product is amazing and perfect for his sensitive skin. He absolutely loves it.