NIVEA for Men Sensitive Protective Lotion uploaded by Rena M.NIVEA for Men Sensitive Protective Lotion uploaded by Rena M.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying lotion was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. Enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking healthier and cared for, protected and feeling comfortable. Moisturizes intensively and soothes the skin. Improves skin’s condition over time.  Broad Spectrum SPF 15 helps protect against harmful UVA & UVB sun damage. Formulated with no drying alcohol. Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

• Protects the skin from the sun thanks to Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • Moisturizes the skin
  • 0% alcohol, no burning
  • Dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin

Warning:

For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Octisalate 4.7%, Octocrylene 8.4%  (Sunscreens)

Directions: For sunscreen use:

• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours

Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:

• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
  • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses

Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance.

Note: Ingredients listed are based on the most current information available. Please refer to actual product packaging as formulations may change. If you have questions regarding a product or its ingredients, please contact us for more information.

Other Information:
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.

Lillian L.
Wakarusa
I originally bought this lotion for my boyfriend, but I ran out of my lotion and started using this. It smells just like a clean shaven man and I love it! The scent goes away after a few minutes, so it's still nice for people who are sensitive to smells. I would definitely buy this again once we are out of it.
Jannel A.
Sylmar, CA
It smells really good and works just like it says it would, its moisturizing and not too thick. The packaging is simple and it met my expectations. I use it as a face primer under my makeup and I would definitely recommend it.
Barbara D.
I love love love this stuff! I used it as a makeup primer. It's easy to find at walmart and is so affordable! One bottle lasts forever and it's so gentle on your skin. I always recommend this stuff to everyone I know!
Chelsea P.
Bradley
This product is amazing for men and assisting in shaving it's the perfect consistency for men not to foamy and not oily. It's great for first time shavers because it will protect you and guide you so there isn't any cutting on the skin.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I purchased this on sale at my local Walgreen's and I beyond impressed with it's power. Lately every single Nivea product that I have tried has absolutely blown my mind! I shower at night so I like to apply this as my nightly moisturizer and let it sink into my skin overnight and in the morning I wake up with the softest most radiant makeup ready skin I have ever experienced. I rarely use a morning lotion because my skin is already supple enough. I highly recommend this as I have sensitive skin and it has yet to cause me to break out at all. I am really impressed with the Nivea Men's Sensitive line!
Gabriella S.
Peoria , AZ
I like this product a lot to use as a primer but the only issue I have is that once in a while it will break me out pretty badly so I can't use it that much however when I do it works great and smells good
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a female who has PCOS. And I tend to have a lot of facial hair so i shave and I use Nivea's Men sensitive protective lotion and I love it. It leaves me skin soft and smooth without drying my skin or burning it because it does not contain alcohol. And I also use it on my legs and I havent had a hair bump since . I love and recommend this stuff to everyone not just men.
Jenn M.
Mesa, AZ
I was looking for the perfect moisturizer for my husband. He shaves every two days and he needed to protect his skin. Well, I found it! We are in love with Nivea Men Sensitive Protective Lotion! Yes, I said we!
I saw so much improvement in his face in just a couple of weeks. His skin was even, soft, glowy, moist but not oily. Just perfect!
I recommend it 100%!
Irma G.
Orlando
Ok first I have to say it is a really good cream for after shave , but it can be used as a primer and it works amazing for all types of skin i just love it!!
Alekssa S.
Alexandria, VA
I use this as a prime when I want my makeup to last longer, is a amazing product and I would recommend it. I got on amazon and being using since.
Gabriela H.
I have seen other people use this as primer? What are your toughts in this products.
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a female who has PCOS so I tend to grow a beard and my skin is very sensitive and this lotion helps my skin to be soft and smooth without that burn from alcohol..I absolutely love this lotion I use it on my legs sometimes and I rarely ever get hair bumps.
Sara R.
Sacramento, CA
Is this just for the face or is this/can this be used for the body?