NIVEA for Men Sensitive Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Janine T.NIVEA for Men Sensitive Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Lisibel A.NIVEA for Men Sensitive Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Whitney F.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Active Comfort System. Improves skin s defense over time. No greasy residue. Skin compatibility. Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin For men who want a healthy-looking, comfortable skin and no greasy, sticky residues on the face. What do you get? The new Active Comfort System light gel formula is fast absorbing, deeply moisturizing, gentle, alcohol-free and enriched with natural Pure Chamomile and Aloe Vera to care for the skin: Helps improve skin s defense over time. Soothes and helps to preve.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have very sensitive skin with acne and I love this product! It doesn't irritate my skin or leave me feeling dry after using. Can't beat the price either!" in 20 reviews
  • "My husband and super sensitive skin and could never find a moisturizing product that didn't make his skin dry out. This is perfect because it moisturizes his skin without creating further damage. Now it's so soft and smooth! " in 9 reviews
Maleeha A.
Solon
Great for sensitive skin and really opens up clogged pores. The pump is very convenient and my skin feels fresh and clear after wearing it. It exceeded my expectations and was so gentle on my skin, which I loved because I have sensitive skin. 10/10 recommend!
joeanna e.
Bakersfield , CA
i have used this gel as a primer before my makeup and i have to say it works wonders!it helps make my skin soft for the perfect canvas before applying my foundation,therefore causing my makeup to look better as of not wearing the gel!so ill give it five stars.
Mary L.
This gel is fabulous to use after shaving is the one used by my husband for a long time and the a very good results because it does not make your skin unbearable
Ashley A.
Now, if you love makeup like I do then you know this is a great primer for your face because of one of the ingredients it carries... glycerin! It's a great way to let your makeup stick and last all day. If you're a make up artist or a makeup enthusiast then you know Nikkietitotials has raved about this product and has everyone excited over it. I have tried it and it works FABULOUSLY! You do have to put a few layers (and let it dry in between) but it's inexpensive and it really does work!
Katherine M.
berkeley, CA
I absolutely love this product! I use it as a primer for my make up because, lets face it, I'm a broke college student, I cant shell out the money for benefit xD haha. I found this to be a great alternative for all over the face. It doesn't minimize pores so I do recommend getting a small travel size of a pore minimizer just to put on the specific areas (the nose and cheeks for me) to give that area a little uhpm. But over all I highly recommend!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Hay una gran tendencia en usar este tipo de producto como primer, debo decir que apoyo esta tendencia esto se debe a que estos productos son muy absorbentes e hidratantes y no deja aspecto grasoso en la piel me encanta la fragancia aunque que pudiera ser algo fuerte su olor pero desaparece rápidamente yo reconocimiento que la prueben deberían inventar un primer que tenga todas estas características
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
Tried it has a primer and all I can say is, it works! I used the one for sensitive skin, my skin looked smooth and my foundation didn't budge. I have comb/sensitive skin, mostly dry with an oily t-zone at times. The fragrance didn't seem to irritate my skin, but I will need to wear it more frequently to know for sure
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
My husband will use just after he has shaved. Has a nice smoothing gel that spread along the face very evenly. Cooling feel to the skin, very gentle. Has a nice musk scent, not too strong. Good price and will purchase again.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
My Husband Likes This

My husband used to have oily skin, but he was stricken with Transverse Myelitis and a Bilateral Stroke earlier this year. Since then, his skin has been very dry. However, you have to watch what you put on it so he doesn't get a breakout. We've found that the Nivea Moisturizing After Shave works great for him. It's moisturizing and yet light so his skin doesn't feel all lotioned up!
Hannah S.
I use this moisturizer primarily for a makeup primer, but I also like the benefits it has been giving my skin outside of that realm. My skin is noticeably softer when I use this product! It contains glycerine which attracts moisture, so that's a plus as well! I would recommend!