BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sensitive Post Shave Lotion immediately helps to calm and soothe skin and alleviate skin dryness after shaving Size:100ml Bottle Made in Japan No alcohol, no fragrance, no coloration

Ashley B.
Cedar Rapids
This product isn't limited to men even though the scent is a bit manly. I use it as an aftershave to help keep redness and irritation at bay. It also makes a good face primer.
alexa🌻kelly H.
Englewood, CO
I absolutely love this product. After hearing about it from numerous people all over social media, I decided to give it a shot. I use it as a moisturizer and primer for my makeup. It's incredible.
Megan F.
Cleveland, OH
My husband uses this as an after shave and adores it. He has extremely sensitive skin and this is one of the only drugstore brand lotions he can use to help his dry skin. He uses this daily and it lasts around 3-4 months! A fabulous value for the price.
Inssaf K.
Great product. I use it on my legs when I shave. It helps with cooling the itching and ant ingrown hairs that might happen.
Caeli D.
Love this stuff. My boyfriend loves it and so do I! Leaves his skin soft and works great as a makeup primer also
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
This cream is pretty average no real smell and decent results yet not mind blowing overall this is a fairly average cream especially for sensitive skin.

back