Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith D.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying face wash was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. It is soap and dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking clean and healthier as well as feeling fresh and comfortable.

• Gently cleanses and does not dry out the skin
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • Cleanses and softens the beard for a better shave

Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin.

Simon R.
Ottawa
This is a great wash for sensitive skin. Find it leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed but doesn't cause dryness or irritation like some more chemical washes can.
Nonita M.
For my husband has not found better than Nivea men sensitive , it is the only one that really does not irritate the delicate skin of the face
Wallmart, drugstore,
crystal s.
This product is terrible. Granted that yes I'm female... I figured I would try using it as my husband doesn't use face wash. I found it to not clean well and after a few uses it would make me break out more.
Julia M.
I gave this to my brother as a present and he has sensitive skin and some products that say they are for sensitive skin don't always work but this, he said, was a product that worked
Adriana G.
No lo uso para rasurar, lo uso como primer antes de mi maquillaje y sirve perfecto me encanta el olor a colonia de hombre se va rápidamente y el maquillaje me dura casi todo el dia.
Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
Além de perfumado, cumpre o que promete. Limpa e deixa a pele macia, principalmente o pós barba. Dei de presente para um amigo e ele gostou muito.
Lucas B.
Canada
I have a very sensitive face, especially when shaving. So once I'm done shaving I always like to keep it hydrated and this definitely does the job
Sam L.
Never been much of a believer in using this kind of product but i decided to give it a go after receiving it. Its certainly made a difference!
Roxanne J.
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
My husband tried this and I have to say it smells awesome!!!! I'm not sure how great of a product but it was a nice refreshing change for him.
Likhit C.
It's a good product specially for men and boys. And it is very cheap only 10 $ seems interesting . It is effective .its a very valuable .
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a worth while purchase?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?