Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith D.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying face wash was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. It is soap and dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking clean and healthier as well as feeling fresh and comfortable.

• Gently cleanses and does not dry out the skin
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • Cleanses and softens the beard for a better shave

Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin.

Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash
  • "I llove this face wash honestly the smell is sooo good and it is great for sensitive skin. I lovve it" in 19 reviews
Nicky L.
Toronto, ON
My boyfriend loves this because it doesn't dry out his face and I love it because it is unscented! He uses it every day. It also looks great on our bathroom vanity with the other sensitive mens products he uses like moisturizer. Its nice to see some different packaging for men and also less strongly scented as well.
Femke s.
Belgium
The one thing that i always have to rebuy. Because it just so good, i think every men in this house hold uses it. I buy ut at the drugstore and it very easy to find.
Leanne W.
I'm not a man but my dad used this on a daily basis as it's so good he told me it's refreshing on iphis face and helps his dry sensitive skin. It smells great and leaves skin looking hydrate what more could a man want
Simon R.
Ottawa
This is a great wash for sensitive skin. Find it leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed but doesn't cause dryness or irritation like some more chemical washes can.
Nonita M.
For my husband has not found better than Nivea men sensitive , it is the only one that really does not irritate the delicate skin of the face
Wallmart, drugstore,
crystal s.
This product is terrible. Granted that yes I'm female... I figured I would try using it as my husband doesn't use face wash. I found it to not clean well and after a few uses it would make me break out more.
Julia M.
I gave this to my brother as a present and he has sensitive skin and some products that say they are for sensitive skin don't always work but this, he said, was a product that worked
Adriana G.
No lo uso para rasurar, lo uso como primer antes de mi maquillaje y sirve perfecto me encanta el olor a colonia de hombre se va rápidamente y el maquillaje me dura casi todo el dia.
Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
Além de perfumado, cumpre o que promete. Limpa e deixa a pele macia, principalmente o pós barba. Dei de presente para um amigo e ele gostou muito.
Lucas B.
Canada
I have a very sensitive face, especially when shaving. So once I'm done shaving I always like to keep it hydrated and this definitely does the job
anna s.
New York, New York
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a worth while purchase?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?