Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith D.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying face wash was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. It is soap and dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking clean and healthier as well as feeling fresh and comfortable.

• Gently cleanses and does not dry out the skin
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • Cleanses and softens the beard for a better shave

Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin.

lesly h.
Bronx , NY
I love this! It's great for my sensitive face and doesn't leave it rough or dry
Dary P.
Para mi tipo de piel es muy buena me a caido bien y deja el rostro limpio
Isaac G.
ipswich
I liked this product it left my skin feeling very soft and cleansed its packaging is good it defiantly met my expectations, I found it very effective and it defiantly works I would say I don't think it needs any improvement would be better in a bigger tub but apart from that it's amazing I would defiantly recommend.Nivea - Men's Care Nivea for Men Face Wash Sensitive
Margineanu M.
Перевести
I so badly wanted to love this one....
After seeing so many people talk about it on YouTube and even some friends using it I think I had convinced myself that it truly must be magic.
Love the scent. Love the lightweight feel. Love the luminosity it gave my skin....
But that's where the love ran out.
Let me start by saying that I sit at a desk directly under fluorescent lights at work all day long so for ANYTHING to stay matte on my skin throughout the day, well, I'm convinced it's impossible. So just know that I am not a harsh judge when it comes to the wear time of any product based on that fact alone. With that being said though, by 10am I was having to blot my face. Oh, I should also mention, I have dry skin. DRY skin. And I had to blot it.... At 10 am. Yep. Didn't give up on the stuff though, because I figured I may have just been having a bad skin day. Continued using it for about a week-ish with the same result. On my day off I figured I'd give it one last try and wear it underneath some tinted Elta Md and even that wouldn't stay put. All around my mouth and nose it literally looked like it was sliding down onto my chin and jawline. Also worth a mention that it also caused an awful breakout all along my cheek bones and sides of my nose. We're talkin the kind of pustules that are deep, painful, and that almost seem to have their own pulse.... My skin can be sensitive to certain products and perfumes though, so I can't be too mad at the product for that one.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
My boyfriend uses this in the shower and since using it has found a massive difference In his skin, it helps to keep his blackheads at a minimum amount and helps to unblock his pores, it's affordable, 0% alcohol and great for sensitive skin
soudaki l.
My name is Larbi soudaki and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products Thank you
Cassondra B.
Windsor, ON
I know this product is typically made for men but my husband had an unused bottle he was about to toss out into the trash when I happily took it off his hands for him.... I must say I was really surprised with this product it was very light weight and didn't have a strong smell. I actually use this to help remove the stubborn make up off my eyes. I was very impressed and will continue to purchase this item, I also loved that is wasn't greasy and it absorbed really well into my skin. I have sensitive skin so so products do irritate me this how ever didn't at all or make me break out.
Nicky L.
Toronto, ON
My boyfriend loves this because it doesn't dry out his face and I love it because it is unscented! He uses it every day. It also looks great on our bathroom vanity with the other sensitive mens products he uses like moisturizer. Its nice to see some different packaging for men and also less strongly scented as well.
Femke s.
Belgium
The one thing that i always have to rebuy. Because it just so good, i think every men in this house hold uses it. I buy ut at the drugstore and it very easy to find.
Leanne W.
I'm not a man but my dad used this on a daily basis as it's so good he told me it's refreshing on iphis face and helps his dry sensitive skin. It smells great and leaves skin looking hydrate what more could a man want
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a worth while purchase?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?