Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith D.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying face wash was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. It is soap and dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking clean and healthier as well as feeling fresh and comfortable.

• Gently cleanses and does not dry out the skin
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • Cleanses and softens the beard for a better shave

Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin.

Esthefania del Carmen T.
miami, fl
Nivea tiene muy buenos productos y son bastantes económicos, yo sin duda volvería a usar este limpiardor
tati d.
I'm a girl and I use this it's honestly amazing and so buttery smooth! It works amazing with makeup
Mia W.
My husband prefers this over other face wash. Others tend to break him out, but this brand doesn't.
LIBBIE W.
Sioux Falls, SD
My husband likes to use Nivea for Men face wash before he shaves. He likes the convenience of it
Brianna W.
West Warwick, RI
Nivea is an AMZING brand of lotion and my father uses it and he's very happy with the brand
mayela r.
Esto lo usa mi esposo y le encanta es un muy buen producto le deja el rostro limpio y suave
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
My husband uses this & I see a major difference also he says it doesn't sting he love it.
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
My boyfriend uses this face wash and he loves it and it leaves his skin feeling refreshed
Stephanie T.
Burley, ID
Best face wash I love it. Takes off all my makeup makes my face feel amazing g and soft
lesly h.
Bronx , NY
I love this! It's great for my sensitive face and doesn't leave it rough or dry
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a worth while purchase?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?