Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith D.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying face wash was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. It is soap and dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking clean and healthier as well as feeling fresh and comfortable.

• Gently cleanses and does not dry out the skin
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • Cleanses and softens the beard for a better shave

Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin.

Patti L.
I love to use this on my face under my makeup. Even thoughjt is for men I love how smooth my face looks and feels with this product
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
Never used a face wash before but tbis one has a nice after effect. I do feel a difference when I use it at the end of the day.
Dustin C.
My skin gets irritated easily so I don't have a lot of options.. This wash doesn't seem to irritate my skin. It works for me!
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Está marca de nívea tiene muchos productos tanto para el cuidado de hombres como de mujeres y lo mejor es que es económico
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Love this for my after shave shower. When I shave it really bangs up my face so I use this during my post shave shower!
Heather W.
Lancaster, PA
My boyfriend loves this product! He has such dry skin and sensitive skin and Nivea products always work well for him!
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
My husband uses this face wash, it is very gentle on his skin, does not irritates like other products on his skin.
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
The Nivea product line is great. My husband uses the sensitive skin version. This helps him to avoid razor burn.
Misty M.
Norcross, GA
I don't really use to much of this but my husband does. He likes it pretty well. But I'm not to much into this.
Julio C.
Es muy buena lo
uso despues de afeitar y me funciona aparte el olor esmuy agradable...........................
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a worth while purchase?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?