Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith M.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying face wash was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. It is soap and dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking clean and healthier as well as feeling fresh and comfortable.

• Gently cleanses and does not dry out the skin
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • Cleanses and softens the beard for a better shave

Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin.

Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash
  • "I llove this face wash honestly the smell is sooo good and it is great for sensitive skin. I lovve it" in 19 reviews
Nancy P.
Las Cruces, NM
I used this by mistake. It is my boyfriends. we were on vacation and i forgot my face wash so I used his. I have to admit...it felt really good and the smell was nice also.
Kassandra G.
Laredo, Tx
Currently my favorite as well with the men after shave it's perfect to use as a moisturizer. Love Nivea product my hubby does too lol so it's a win win for both of us
Amanda S.
I'm a female but this is my go to. It works better than ace washes made for women I'd say and I've used so many different products. Men's just always are nicer in quality. Lol
Tyler C.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite face wash and I use it daily. I like it because it controls oil without drying my skin out. Also it doesn't have a froo-froo scent like my girlfriend's face wash.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
It is perfect, also used as the first to make that last longer ..My skin gets irritated easily so I don't have a lot of options.. This wash doesn't seem to irritate my skin. It works for me!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I really like this product. My husband has very sensitive skin and has shaving problem at times. We got the to clean and softer up the face. It works great.
Ashley H.
Scored this at target on sale and hubby loves it.. he likes skin care aimed towards men and he says he has noticed a change in the suppleness of his skin!
Dantrell G.
I use this stuff like crazy & have been using it for at least 3 years, on and off. It says it's for men, but trust me.. it works great for anyone.
This face wash works great without irritating my freshly shaved skin. Fragrance is light and it leaves my face feeling soft & smooth.
Juan S.
anna s.
New York, New York
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a worth while purchase?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?