NIVEA for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.NIVEA for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith M.NIVEA for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE FACE WASH refreshes and cleanses sensitive skin. Thanks to Vitamin E and menthol it cleanses the skin deeply while removing dirt and excess oils. It unclogs pores and helps to prevent breakouts without leaving the skin feeling dry. Cleanses the skin deeply Removes dirt and excess oils Helps to prevent breakouts Keeps the skin smooth Dermatologically approved

• Gently cleanses the skin without drying it out
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • 0% alcohol, no burning
  • Softens the beard for a better shave
  • Dermatologically approved by men with sensitive skin

Warning: avoid the eye area.

Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Parfum

Buy on Amazon
Kenzie C.
Florence
My fiancee has the hardest time finding a face wash or soap to use on his face spefically. He uses almost every Nivea sensetive product. The other day he stumbled across this wonderful face wash, I think its great. The consistency is really nice and thick. You dont need a whole bunch because Nivea always has a great suds and lather! The face wash smells good and leaves your skin smooth and clean!!!!
jenny s.
Purchased at: Target
Although this is a mens product I decided I'd try it after my boyfriend told me how great it felt. Because men shave their faces and can have irritation this product is made for sensitive skin. I was surprised to feel the cooling effect it has and my face felt squeaky clean after washing with this while also feeling refreshed and not completely stripped away either. Great product I recommend for the girls out there to try if you are looking for a good quality and effective face wash that is budget friendly
Ciera B.
My husband loves this face wash and all the Nivea men products we have tried so far. It is very gentle and works well with sensitive skin. Such a good value and coupons are shaky available. I have used this before as well just to see what the hype was about, I loved it
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
My husband works outside all day everyday and I purchased this on sale at meijer and he really likes it. I even tried it myself as well . It has a great clean smell, and made our faces very soft. It’s great and gentle for skin we have bought several times.
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
All Nivea products are great this one isn't the exception. This is leaves your skin feeling moisturized with an amazing fresh feel. I bought this at target the very first time and I definitely recommend this product to others.
Yajj A.
Brownsville
  Amazing cream also I have use it for years !  It makes my face super soft and I totally recommend this to anyone that is using this cream for the first time it is super gentle on your face and I totally recommend for acne it help control oily faces like mine
Tanaisia O.
Providence, RI
This is a great product! I buy it for my older brother all the time and he loves it! It smells good and it does it's job well. Looking for a gift for a man in your life? Try this product out! I recommend, definitely.
Kaylene V.
Detroit
Love this stuff! It makes my boyfriends face so soft! ☺ I definitely recommend this to everyone! It's enough in the bottle to last you a while as well! A little pricey but definitely worth he money, I love when he buys this!
Blaise W.
I love this face wash! I initially purchased this for my boyfriend, because the perfumes and exfoliating beads in my cleanser, were irritating his skin. After I running out of my "girly" facial cleanser, I decided to try his once (why not? he really likes it!). I can honestly say this cleanser works better than most, especially for my oily complexion. It doesn't have any exfoliating beads or anything that irritates my skin, and it helps tremendously for oil control (without over drying). I don't think it smells masculine. To be honest, I don't believe this is specially formulated for men... the only thing "manly" about it is the label (you know... the part that reads: "For men").
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
I bring this with me when I go camping, actually. Since I don't have access to a full bathroom and don't want to lug an entire bathroom with me, I have to find only the top of the line stuff for the outdoors: This made the cut. Very easy on the skin and smells really great. No 5th star because it feels very oily.
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Would this be a worth while purchase?