Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith D.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying face wash was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. It is soap and dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking clean and healthier as well as feeling fresh and comfortable.

• Gently cleanses and does not dry out the skin
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • Cleanses and softens the beard for a better shave

Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin.

Shaly F.
I am a girl and whenever I stayed at my boyfriends house I would use this because I had no choice. And it actually worked out really well. His skin is sensitive and he loved it. Also, as a woman... never made my skin dry. It cleaned off my makeup pretty well too! Haha!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I bought this face wash for my boyfriend from Walmart for his acne breakouts and it was a decent price. I honestly couldn't tell you if it was a good product or not because he barely ever used it. He prefers all natural face products.
Jesus B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All Nivea products are great this one isn't the exception. This is leaves your skin feeling moisturized with an amazing fresh feel. I bought this at target the very first time and I definitely recommend this product to others.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an okay face wash. It cleansed my boyfriend's face without drying his skin out. I personally thought it had a nice light cologne scent to it, but if you don't want fragrance in your face wash I would not recommend.
Taylor N.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this for my father every father's day, because he absolutely loves it! He always says his face feels refreshed and smooth. He uses it before he shaves his face. Also, it makes a good gift and for a good price!
Summer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this facewash it doesnt irritate the skin and its very efective after you use it regularly. The packaging is nice and easy to use . He purchased this facewash from walmart. There is nothing that needs to be improved!
Marbelly M.
This face wash is one of the best that is out there . It has just the right amount of product and worth it for the price . It leaves your face feeling soft and refreshed and also smelling very good ! It's easy to find at your local drugstore I reccomend !!
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fantastic my husband buys it all the time he has sensitive skin and he loves how it leaves his face always clean and not dry plus it smells good.
Amanda S.
I'm a female but this is my go to. It works better than ace washes made for women I'd say and I've used so many different products. Men's just always are nicer in quality. Lol
Dantrell G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this stuff like crazy & have been using it for at least 3 years, on and off. It says it's for men, but trust me.. it works great for anyone.
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a worth while purchase?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?