Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith D.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying face wash was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. It is soap and dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking clean and healthier as well as feeling fresh and comfortable.

• Gently cleanses and does not dry out the skin
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • Cleanses and softens the beard for a better shave

Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin.

Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash
  • "I llove this face wash honestly the smell is sooo good and it is great for sensitive skin. I lovve it" in 19 reviews
Shaly F.
I am a girl and whenever I stayed at my boyfriends house I would use this because I had no choice. And it actually worked out really well. His skin is sensitive and he loved it. Also, as a woman... never made my skin dry. It cleaned off my makeup pretty well too! Haha!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
My husband works outside all day everyday and I purchased this on sale at meijer and he really likes it. I even tried it myself as well . It has a great clean smell, and made our faces very soft. It’s great and gentle for skin we have bought several times.
Jesus B.
All Nivea products are great this one isn't the exception. This is leaves your skin feeling moisturized with an amazing fresh feel. I bought this at target the very first time and I definitely recommend this product to others.
Kennedy S.
This was an okay face wash. It cleansed my boyfriend's face without drying his skin out. I personally thought it had a nice light cologne scent to it, but if you don't want fragrance in your face wash I would not recommend.
Blaise W.
I love this face wash! I initially purchased this for my boyfriend, because the perfumes and exfoliating beads in my cleanser, were irritating his skin. After I running out of my "girly" facial cleanser, I decided to try his once (why not? he really likes it!). I can honestly say this cleanser works better than most, especially for my oily complexion. It doesn't have any exfoliating beads or anything that irritates my skin, and it helps tremendously for oil control (without over drying). I don't think it smells masculine. To be honest, I don't believe this is specially formulated for men... the only thing "manly" about it is the label (you know... the part that reads: "For men").
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
I bring this with me when I go camping, actually. Since I don't have access to a full bathroom and don't want to lug an entire bathroom with me, I have to find only the top of the line stuff for the outdoors: This made the cut. Very easy on the skin and smells really great. No 5th star because it feels very oily.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I tried a sample of this. It is a clear gel and worked okay. I prefer more foaming action in my face wash than this had. Also, it has a scent so I don't understand how it is for sensitive skin? Shouldn't that be avoided? I don't have sensitive skin so it didn't cause a reaction or anything, but just an observation and the main reason I only gave 3 stars. The scent was just a "manly" scent , if that makes sense.
MARLENYS D.
New York , NY
My skin it is so sentive that i have to try it this and was worth use just in the first time buying it don t reggrets at all even thou its a litle biy pricey comper to others products i have been using. doesn't t make me breackout and that is the moust important thing to me
Gregory S.
Lorain, OH
I loved this face wash! It wasn't my favorite, but it was definitely effective in cleaning up all that dead skin. It often would leave my face dry, so I would follow up with a good moisturizer. The packaging was good, glad that the container was recyclable!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My husband uses this face cleanser!! He has very sensitive skin and it works great for him! It also has an amazing scent so that's a plus! It leaves his skin feeling smooth and soft!! He also used their shaving cream & it's amazing.! It also has a great scent
anna s.
New York, New York
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a worth while purchase?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?