Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Dantrell G.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Faith D.Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NIVEA

This non-drying face wash was developed specially for men with sensitive skin. It is soap and dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol. It’s enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts. It leaves skin looking clean and healthier as well as feeling fresh and comfortable.

• Gently cleanses and does not dry out the skin
  • Removes impurities, dirt and excess oils
  • Cleanses and softens the beard for a better shave

Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin.

Nick B.
Nick B.
La Salle, IL
I bring this with me when I go camping, actually. Since I don't have access to a full bathroom and don't want to lug an entire bathroom with me, I have to find only the top of the line stuff for the outdoors: This made the cut. Very easy on the skin and smells really great. No 5th star because it feels very oily.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
This line of man is great my brother like the result, glycerin is a great Alido skin so Nivea know what they need the man as irritations are strong in them by shaving almost daily in some cases, with this line has done very well the skin has better and smoothr so I recommend it for all men
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My husband uses this face cleanser!! He has very sensitive skin and it works great for him! It also has an amazing scent so that's a plus! It leaves his skin feeling smooth and soft!! He also used their shaving cream & it's amazing.! It also has a great scent
Gregory S.
Gregory S.
Lorain, OH
I loved this face wash! It wasn't my favorite, but it was definitely effective in cleaning up all that dead skin. It often would leave my face dry, so I would follow up with a good moisturizer. The packaging was good, glad that the container was recyclable!
Marbelly M.
Marbelly M.
This face wash is one of the best that is out there . It has just the right amount of product and worth it for the price . It leaves your face feeling soft and refreshed and also smelling very good ! It's easy to find at your local drugstore I reccomend !!
Summer A.
Summer A.
My husband loves this facewash it doesnt irritate the skin and its very efective after you use it regularly. The packaging is nice and easy to use . He purchased this facewash from walmart. There is nothing that needs to be improved!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Knoxville, TN
I buy this for my father every father's day, because he absolutely loves it! He always says his face feels refreshed and smooth. He uses it before he shaves his face. Also, it makes a good gift and for a good price!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I'm a female but this is my go to. It works better than ace washes made for women I'd say and I've used so many different products. Men's just always are nicer in quality. Lol
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I really like this product. My husband has very sensitive skin and has shaving problem at times. We got the to clean and softer up the face. It works great.
Brian B.
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
Never used a face wash before but tbis one has a nice after effect. I do feel a difference when I use it at the end of the day.
anna s.
anna s.
smithtown NY
What skin type do you have and what was your results when using this product?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a worth while purchase?
Julian S.
How is this product over time? was it good to use as a daily cleanser?