NIVEA For Men Sensitive Face Lotion uploaded by Dagmar d.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA For Men Sensitive Face Lotion
  • "I love this lotion!, I have really sensitive skin, and eczema, This is the only lotion i can use without it burning. It makes my skin so smooth, its light, non greasy. Highly recommend!" in 18 reviews
  • "I love all Nivea skin products. They are moisturizing and I love it. I don't have sensitive skin, my husband bought me this one without reading the label but it was fine and I would recommend this product." in 4 reviews
Celina C.
The scent is a bit manly but its a light scent and not over powering and quickly disappears after a few minutes. I've used this under my foundation to use as a primer, it didn't prolong the wear of my makeup but it did help it apply smoothr and more evenly. For around $5-6 @ Walmart you could potentially find your "HG" primer, give it a try and if you don't like it, simply pass it on to your hubby or boyfriend. Considering a makeup primer will drain your pocket of $30-40, it's worth a shot!
Micaela K.
I use this as a primer underneath my makeup and it works so well! My makeup stays on all day (granted I also use a setting spray) with minimal touch ups! It has a faint "manly" scent, but it definitely doesn't linger much longer than immediately after application. Doesn't clog my pores, which is amazing. My only issue is that it isn't particularly mattifying and doesn't minimize pores, and my skin is rather oily in the t-zone, but my foundation and powder take care of that!
FullTimeJazmin V.
This makes for a great aftershave lotion that my husband enjoys. Its also the best makeup primer under five bucks! Its gentle on super sensitive skin too. I use it by applying it onto a clean face, let it absorb, then place my liquid foundation makeup. It prolongs to wear of my makeup. Its an incredible product that I feel every makeup enthusiast needs!!
Beky B.
it's my secret!This is actually a product my husband loves and that I secretly use on occasion.
The scent is a bit manly but its a light scent and not over powering and quickly disappears after a few minutes. I've used this under my foundation to use as a primer, it didn't prolong the wear of my makeup. I love
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
This is actually an makeup primer! It doesn't clog pores, it's perfect for sensitive skin, and it's moisturizing! I've really seen that it keeps my makeup on longer, and I genuinely love this product! Plus, the amount of product that you get for the price can NOT be beaten!
Elizabeth M.
Peyton, CO
I absolutely love the smell and feel of this product. it is so light to the face and it doesn't make me break out! I use it DAILY before I apply my makeup. It does a great job and some girls even use it as a primer. I definitely recommend it to guys and girls!
Chris ..
My husband loves using the Nivea Post Shave Balm, sensitive! It has a fresh, mild cologne scent and leaves his skin refreshed & not irritated. I borrow it now & again to use as a face primer before makeup application. It works really well prolonging my makeup through out the day.
Joshua W.
Rochester, IN
I bought this in the hopes to find a cheap replacement for the Clinique for men moisturizing lotion and I think this does just as good. The only problem I have is the scent. I wish it was scent free like the Clinique. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a good lotion.
Lizbeth M.
YouTube beauty gurus rave about how this stuff made a good primer but when I tried this out for a week I did not work for me. The male fragrance was not very pleasing to me and i felt like it made my face feel more oily through out the day. Obviously it isn't intended to be used as a primer but this was just my experience.
Yesaira M.
Orlando, FL
MHeard so many great reviews about this product that is great for moisturizing before and after make up so I decided to give it a try and I absolutely love my skin feels so quoins and I would definitely be purchased this again and I recommend this to anybody out there