Nivea for Men Sensitive Body Wash-8.4, oz. uploaded by Tishana T.

BY NIVEA

• My fiancé uses a lot of Nivea products. How does this smell compa...1 Answers
Beth G.
Sebring, Fl
I purchased this body wash for my husband
He often has issues with his skin breaking out and after many many types of body washes he found that this one works well.
His hands and legs do not seem to break out when he uses Nivea Sensitive and he likes the way it makes his skin feel, he says it does not seem to leave a film on his body
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This works for my husbands skin as it can be irritated by harsh washes. This is long lasting. When his skin is not tolerable of some of the other washes this works very well because its for his sensitive skin. It does not leave a film or feeling that you haven't rinsed it off. I would buy it again and he will use it as well.
Iraima N.
Moses Lake, WA
My dad uses this product be he's notice a big change in his skin. He works as a mechanic so his skin as grown really sensitive but he's noticed that using this product has made his skin less sensitive especially because he is used to being exposed to so many harsh chemicals. Overall he loves the product.
Victoria R.
Hialeah, FL
Bought this for my boyfriend who has sensitive skin and he loved it! It smells great and Nivea is always very moisturizing. This leaves his skin feeling great especially when paired with any Nivea lotion. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Tishana T.
My sister in law left this at our house, and I was out, so I used it. My skin didn't shimmer, per say, but my skin did feel very smooth and that feeling lasts all day. I actually want to repurchase this! Also, the scent is light and delicate.
Amy M.
Amarillo, TX
I purchased this for my husband. It is strong enough to do the job, and the scent is a pleasant without being overbearing. I love the way he smells after using this body wash. I pay a little more for it than other brands, but it is worth it.
Alexia M.
Beaver Dam, WI
I bought this because I have sensitive skin and this did not make me react out. I like using men's wash because I personally think they smell amazing and last longer than women's. This smells great without overdoing it and was satisfied!
Stephanie S.
This is one of my favorites! I loved smelling it on hubby so much that I started using it!

It's got a light clean scent, and is super gentle on your skin. Leaves you feeling silky but not stripped like some men's soaps can do.
Indira V.
Doral, FL
I know that my boyfriend has very delicate skin and is very picky about every single thing he uses. But he lovessss this body wash. Leaves your skin smooth and fresh. So i know he would cualify this one as 5 stars.
my dad uses this always, he actually loves it, i dont use this so i cant really explain how it feels and how effective it is but sholud be wonderful cause my dad is very demanding with the products he use
jasmin t.
My fiancé uses a lot of Nivea products. How does this smell compare to the other Nivea products?