BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
Tateyana D.
I agree after watching a YouTube video about this product I went out and bought it and tried it. It helps your makeup stay on and lasts all day and night . No matter if you have a high end or low end make up this primer works on all skin types and I know because I have oily skin and I don't have to blot as much verses without a primer or other low end primers
Ashley L.
Monroe, MI
I came to leave a review on this after shave to let all the ladies know about using it for a primer, but I see everyone already knows how great it is! I've definitely stolen it from my fiancee on occasion although I prefer just using my regular primer, only because of the masculine scent.
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
This is the only thing my fiancé uses ! It not only leaves his skin nice but it is gentle for his sensitive skin and the price is not that bad . Sometimes he's got it for 4 dollars !!! Also he has been using this product for more then a year . Recommend it for all the men in your life !!!
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Great product for women to use as well. Great to use for a primer for make up. Just apply on face before putting on make up. It will make your make up stay on forever. I personal like the smell of it. Of course it is a manly smell but it is not to strong. would def. recommend women to try!
Heather M.
This has multiple uses in the bathroom. My husband uses it on the rare occasion that he actually shaves his face and I use it on my legs to keep from getting razor burn AND as a primer for my makeup. Smell is manly but it's super strong!
Sarah T.
I think this works well as a primer! It helps to moisturize and I think it keeps my oil at bay throughout the day. It is cheap and accessible, definitely a plus. I like the packaging though I don't travel with it because it's heavy glass.
Alicia F.
Ottawa Lake, MI
As a woman writing this review I will state what I used this for-- this is a great after shave cream to reduce irritation bumps in unsightly areas. It replaced a expensive cream specifically for this issue. I use it after every shave . It doesn't have much smell to it either
Erinly C.
Cumberland, KY
Yes I am a women and yes I use this. This product is so cheap and has so many uses. It is useful for the bikini area when irritated. But most importantly it is the perfect makeup primer. It holds onto your makeup all day long.
Monique L.
Cary, NC
My boyfriend uses this and he absolutely loves how it makes his skin feel and the smell. I use it as a facial primer for makeup due to the amount of glycerin in the ingredients. The pricing is fabulous and definitely worth it.
Andrea P.
Berwyn, IL
Good for priming your makeup as strange as that might sound. I bought mine at walgeens. And it works pretty well for me. My makeup stays put. I didn't expect it to work and I was skeptical but I surprised me how well it worked! I'd recommend for an affordable primer.
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.