BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
Zerimar G.
Pearl City, HI
This product is made for men but it can be used for women. If your looking for a face primer use this for a cheap alternative that does the job better. It latches on to the makeup to allow for even coverage and better results. If I ran out I would restock in a heartbeat.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
After seeing all the makeup youtubers rant and rave about using this as a primmer I gave in and picked it up recently and WOW it makes my makeup stay on all day! I feel like after using this as a primmer my makeup creased less and wasn't as oily as before. Totally recommend this to everyone!
Claudia T.
Levelland
I only bought this because I saw on a beauty blog that it works as a really good primer and I wanted to give it a try ... I not only use it on my face but on my legs after shaving as well .. I have really sensitive skin on my legs they usually itch after shaving and i figured out it makes the itching go away LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Halla D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Ever since NikkieTutorials mentioned how she uses this product as a primer I've been hooked. I purchased it at Walmart for less than $6 and it works better than my $25 primers. It helps my makeup last all day without moving . The smell doesn't bother me at all and I will be repurchasing another bottle once I finish this one.
Amina K.
Pleasanton, CA
I use this stuff anywhere and EVERYWHERE I shave it is my go to after shave product. I was worried about smelling to much like a boy after using it but the results and the fact that I get no razor burn and super moisturized after each use made that worry go away. I always have this handy in my bathroom and use it daily
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
My brother has used this shave balm because he has very sensitive skin, and he struggles with razor burn badly because he also has a heavy beard. I bought this for him as a gift in trying to help him, and he says that it helps, but as soon as you rinse, the burn is back.
Sheri C.
I bought this for myself actually. It does have a manly smell but its not overpowering and goes away. I purchased this because I heard it was a great primer for make up. It cost around $6 and seems to work just as well as some of the more expensive primers that I have purchased in the past.
Alaina T.
This stuff is an amazing primer for makeup! It might sound crazy but it really works and works well. When I first heard about it on YouTube I was skeptical so I tried it and it's amazing. I would definitely recommend giving it a shot.
Andrea M.
Brooklyn, NY
Both my man and step dad love this product. The smell is fresh, and it nourishes the skin after a shave. His skin is left feeling soft as moisturized, but not sticky. I purchased the whole shave line for both and they have continued purchasing ever since!
Victoria L.
Brownsville, TX
I know im not the only one that uses this for primer...but i also use it when i shave those stubborn peach fuzz. it doesnt smell bad at all, it goes away...works great for primer and just an overall after shave balm. Highly reccommend only $6!! yay
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.