BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
So i actually use this as a foundation primer! It does not break me out and it keeps my foundation looking great all day! When you first apply it does smell like a men's product but the smell goes away quickly. Even better this is a drugstore product so if you are looking for a good primer on the cheap I would highly recommend this.
Samantha O.
I sometimes use this as a face primer after my normal skin care routine if I need extra hydration for my foundation. The glycerin in the product really helps prevent cakey-ness. Great affordable alternative for a primer if you are not looking to shell out extra money at Sephora! And doesn't break me out (I break out very easily)
Destiny P.
Melbourne, FL
Many girls have been using this for a primer and i will admit to doing it as well. And even though it does prime the skin nicely and make your makeup look nice, it is not good to use. The way it was created for makes the makeup sink into the skin and ruining your skin. I would recommend to actually buy a real primer and do not use this
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
This is a great primer for oily skin. If you are low on money and use makeup and need a great primer but don't want to pay $50 for a good primer for oily skin try this out. It does smell kind of like a guy but the more you rub it the scent will fade. It is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone that wears makeup.
ANA U.
This product is special for sensitive skin prone to irritation, which occurs especially after shaving. It contains chamomile, vitamin E and provitamin B5. My husband uses it and satisfied with this balsam because does'nt alcohol and no longer irritates your skin, on the contrary, has noticed that refreshes and hydrates.
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
This is one of the cheapest and most cost effective primers I have found. It makes my makeup stay put and it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! I absolutely love it. You get so much product for the price. I also love how it's for sensitive skin so you don't have to worry about it making your skin irritated.
Natalie K.
Elverta, CA
I use this as a makeup primer, and my hubby uses it as what it is supposed to be used as lol! It smells amazing, is totally gentle on the face, I've never broken out... He says its great and gentle for his face too, and that it doesnt burn like some of the other ones that he has tried. So A+ for this product!
Lisa F.
This was just okay for me. I tried it out as a primer after seeing YouTuber's rave about it. While the balm did allow my makeup to stay, it didn't really help with shine. Plus, it didn't do anything to minimize the appears of my pores. I'm sure others have had better experiences but I wasn't impressed.
Zerimar G.
Pearl City, HI
This product is made for men but it can be used for women. If your looking for a face primer use this for a cheap alternative that does the job better. It latches on to the makeup to allow for even coverage and better results. If I ran out I would restock in a heartbeat.
Sandra L.
I, as a female, uses this daily for my makeup routine. I use this product as a face primer before putting on my makeup. This is so much cheaper than norman face primer, but works just as well as all the expensive ones. I would recommend this product to all makeup lovers on budget. Really great.
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.