BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
Lindsey R.
Boston
I used this after I shaved my legs! It really stopped the irritation from the razor and cooled my skin. I loved the smell and if you have a problem with smelling like cologne, then I would suggest you use this a while before you go out or do anything fancy! Would reccomend to my friends for the way I used it.
Savannah W.
Rochester, NY
Ladies!!! This right here is the best beauty hack!! Save your money on all of those expensive primers because this gets the job done. You get a ton of product for a fraction of the price. I get the formula for sensitive skin just to be on the safe side. It does have a strong after shavey smell but if you can get past that your in it to win it! NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
Oddly enough, I use this as makeup primer haha. I think for the size of the bottle, the price is really good. Especially since more makeup primers at Sephora are four times the price. My makeup lasts all day and when you first apply it, it kinda smells manly. But I dig it haha.
Casey H.
Greencastle, IN
After hearing all the hype about this product being used as a makeup primer I had to go out and pick it up to see for myself. First of all the price is great when compared to other primers. Retailing for under $10, it definetly beats the $20-30 primers you find elsewhere. The scent is definetly masculine for obvious reasons but I find once it soaks into the skin, the scent doesn't linger so don't worry about smelling like a man for the rest of the day. Because I have sensitive skin, this is a great alternative because I haven't noticed any irritations or additional breakouts since using it which some silicone based primers cause. I noticed once I rubbed the product to a tacky texture and applied my makeup, there was no difference in the appearance or longevity when compared to the more expensive primers I have used. All in all I think this is a great, cheaper alternative to the expensive primers out there. Not only does it act as a primer but it also does what it's meant to do which is moisturizes and helps protect the skin.
Courtney R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this product as a gift after not being able to find it in any store. I guess they were all sold out. I use it as a face primer and moisturizer on my face and neck. I love the smell of it and it feels nice on the skin. I would repurchase if I could find it on stock.
Brianna D.
Fairfax, VA
I'm a woman, but I use this as a make-up primer. It keeps my make-up on all day and is comparable to my TF Hangover-Rx primer. However, it does dry me out after a few weeks of daily use. I don't get dry very easily, so this product must not be good for my skin long-term.
Sandra M.
Who knew a men's aftershave would become the best makeup primer for girls! Thanks to Nikkietutorials for "accidentally" discovering this genuis product, used as a primer. Yes it does smell like guy, but not in a disgusting way, and it only smells like for 3 seconds!
Anita L.
Love this stuff! I've heard many influencers and mua's alike, rave about this product and how much they recommend it as a daily moisturizer, so I decided to try it out for myself. I like that the texture is not thick and the smell is not overwhelming. Now my husband and I share the same daily moisturizer!
Alexandria K.
Cambridge, MN
I use this as a makeup primer daily. It works great with my extremely oily skin, and does a great job with keeping the redness at bay. A little goes a long way, and I've gotten quite a few people on the Nivea bandwagon. I just wish I had found it sooner!
Ana M.
Kearneysville, WV
My fiancé loves using this Nivea aftercare for sensitive skin. He needs something gentle for his face and this works great. I also use this as a moisturizer before I put my makeup on. It's a smaller container, but you just need a little and it lasts a long time.
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.