BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
MJ M.
I use this as my primer and love it. Makes my foundation looks good throughout the day and it smells amazing!
Priyanka Y.
Birmingham
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband love it and I love to steal this sometimes when doing a video for my friends under a budget.
💕
Desrha D.
Thanks to Nikkietutorials i started using it and loving it. Works great and keeps make up on longer.
Gerda R.
Amazing product to use as a makeup primer! It makes the makeup stay all day! Nice product for sure!
Adeline S.
I use it as a primer before applying makeup and it's a very cheap alternative to other primers
Influenster M.
Es muy buen after shave, deja la piel tersa y no es abrasivo, lo recomiendo para los hombres
Allemande L.
Such a great primer for makeup! Makes any makeup last all day through heat, dancing, sweat.
Tahreem K.
If I have given a chance of giving 1000 stars I would have tick all of them. I bought this today only and I used it and I swearrrr I'm in love with it 🤩 it minimize my pores, moisturize my skin. My skin looks fresh and its no more dry after applying this. I have so many Highend brands primers but seriously this is one of my favourite now. Very pocket friendly and I kinda love the smell 🤗
Those who have dry skin and looking for some good primer .. go for NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm. You wont regret, i promise
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.