BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
Vanessa T.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this after shave as a foundation primer for the last year and it has been working really well for my combo skin. Price point is fantastic and I've used several high end primers (tarte pore less primer, veils primer, etc.) as well as NYX and ELFs primers. The scent is strong at first (not bad, just...manly) but dissipates within a minute or two. If you have oily areas (my nose gets pretty oily) this may not work in that area as well so I'd recommend this as a primer to someone with dry to combo dry skin. At $11 CAD a box, this product is definitely a repurchase.
Sarah H.
Kent
I have used this as a primer for my make up. I rubbed it in till it became tacky and placed my foundation over top. It seem to have kept my foundation on longer. At this price it will last you a long time as a little goes along way.
María V.
I use it as a makeup primer, and the truth has been super good, its formula is super soft and is not oily which makes my makeup last even longer. ;) NIVEA for Men Post Shave Balm
Tasha H.
Heard a lot of hype about using this as a primer under foundation and its lived up to that hype! Cream is so light and cool to apply to skin and absorbs straight away does not leave the face feeling greasy. I have also noticed a difference in how long my foundation is staying on my skin which is a huge bonus! I have also used this when my partner has experienced irritation from shaving and it soothed his skin immediately :)
Kayla M.
Calgary
Works so awesome as a primer! My makeup lasted all day and looked really fresh after my day! I love the smell, but it doesn't linger around, it goes away after about 5-10 mins on your face. The price is unbeatable! It is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone that wears makeup.
Anu V.
My husband love this product, he's been using it for quiet a while and i love the scent of it after his shave. And moreover i heard about it that it can be used as a primer and since then I secretly use them as a primer and ever since I rarely use my other primers...A big thumbs up for this product...
Belinda P.
Montreal
Okay so I guess everyone heard about this "new" face primer or I should say this new beauty hack. Personally I feel like it was ok to use it has a primer but I am not sure it I saw a real difference. However I use it now for cooling my skin down after shaving and it works pretty well
Zoe M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Really good cheap product that can be used as a primer. Don’t use it often but it does the same as primer. Husband uses it to soothe his skin after a shave so when I’ve run low on primer I can reach for this
Phillippa H.
I'm a makeup artist and I use this all the time as a primer. It works fantastically and it's so affordable. It's better than some of my high end primers at keeping makeup on. My boyfriend loves it too,!
Vianska P.
Quebradillas
I use this after shave as a primer. I like it because it makes my makeup last all day long. But don't love it because it makes my face red sometimes. If you don't have sensitive skin this product is going to be great for you.
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.