BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
ilham l.
Hello everyone 😁This after shave cream helps your makeup to stay the day long, its even better than a primer et il est moins cher 😉The only thing i didn't like about it is its smell cuz i'm not a big fan of this kind of smells but if you like em i would highly recommend it for you girls Have a nice day
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
My grandfather uses it, my uncle uses it, my dad uses it. And I do. Because this product is an amazing moisturizer. Skin feels moisturized for the whole day, this Nivea balm is good as a base for your makeup. It smells great and packaging is simple, but cute. It's affordable. I love it.
Amanda S.
I'm obsessed with the smell of the Nivea after balm! I bought it at my local drugstore so it was decently priced. I don't think it changed the size of my pores or made my makeup last longer. It did feel a bit tacky on the skin so I thought my makeup would cling onto it but didn't.
Louisianna L.
CA24BY
Amazing for a primer , it is used for men but many off males and females (such as me) have used this product for a primer and it is amazing!! You can purchase this product literally anywhere and it is very affordable! I am definitely very satisfied by this product !
Chelsea D.
Tried it as a primer because NikkiTutorials raved about it. While I will admit, it does work incredibly well as a primer because of the high levels of glycerin, it did terrible things to my acne prone skin. Wouldn't recommend.
glossytutorial A.
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
I think its a great primer! It is very nourishing and makes ur skin very soft!! The results are also very long lasting. It hides my pores on my face from showing up on my foundation and its lovely!! I will definitely recommend
Yolss H.
This product does it works. After a shaving is soothing and calming. I first use it as a primer for makeup at the beginning before I decided to buy a proper one. It really worked am still amazed if I run out of primer I just use this product instead.
Jenna W.
I use this product because I have sensitive skin. After I shave I use this to make sure I do not get a red rash, it is soothing to the skin. I also use it as a primer sometimes but, would recommend more for after shaving purposes like it says. love it
Derran C.
Great as a primer before foundation, makes makeup stay on all day/night, can buy from superdrug or boots and smells amazing, usually use it everyday depending on how my skins feeling. Really recommend this product!
Arsa W.
Nottingham
I use this as a primer.My make up stay the same for so long.This balm is affordable and I bought my from Superdrug . NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.