BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
I tried this as a cheap alternative for a primer but I really can’t get on with it and would not buy again. Makes my foundation really patchy unless I use a high end foundation and feels quite heavy on your skin.
Missy A.
Calgary , AB
I have been using this product for years as a primer for my makeup and it’s amazing!
Seriously the BEST primer I have used.
I have sensitive skin and shaving creates bumps and redness on my legs and bikini area. After trying several products designed for women with no results. I tried this product. It works amazingly well!! No redness and no sensitive areas after shaving. I LOVE IT! I wish there were a female version that either was unscented or had a less manly/aftershave smell.
Men, if you own this watch out your girl may just steal it! 😁
Ryan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
The best after shave balm for sensitive skin.

In the past, I have always struggled with irritated skin on my neck after shaving. I tried numerous different products, gels, foams, oils and razors.

In the end I started to use Gillette’s Mach 3 razor which helped a bit, followed by King of Shaves shaving oil which also made a difference. I struggled to find a after shave balm that delivered however.

Luckily I found this product on sale once and thought I would try it. I was surprised by how little you need to use to get good coverage and it’s light enough that it dries in quickly while still being extremely moisturising and calming. This product always calms my skin and helps to keep razor burn at bay. Perfect!
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,355 reviews
I use this product as a primer for makeup. It is an excellent base for makeup. It leaves a smooth, hydrated canvas. It is slightly tacky, so makeup clings to it. I have dry/combination skin, so I don’t have to deal with oily skin. I’m not sure if this would work well for oily skin, but it is excellent for my skin type. It is as effective as my high end primers, like the Smashbox Original Primer, but it is a fraction of the price. The scent, which is very masculine, dissipated in minutes, so you don’t need to worry about smelling like cologne. I recommend giving this a try. It is a very affordable and surprisingly effective base for makeup.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Nivea men sensitive after shave balm is great as a makeup primer . It's a 100ml bottle for approximately $5.99 at Walmart . It's a thin balm that has a manly smell to it but it disappears within minutes . I put a Nickle sized amount into my hands , rub them together and then apply all over my face and neck . It helps make my Makeup stay in place and last all day . It also makes my Makeup look better when I use it . I actually watched a makeup guru on YouTube use this and she recommended it . Her name is Nikki Tutorials and she's amazing . I highly recommend this primer .
Amie B.
This product became a must-have in your makeup bag due to certain influencers who claimed that it could change your life. Although it didn't make me any taller or richer, meaning it wasn't exactly a life changer, it did help my makeup stay on that little bit longer. I enjoyed using this product for a little bit until I found my skin was getting greasier by the days. I hadn't switched my skincare routine around so I'm putting it down to prolonged use of the aftershave balm. Not everyone has made this complaint, however, my skin is more prone to becoming oily.
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I am Lamine from Algeria. I liked this product very much. I have a lot of followers on Sushl Media. Send it to me and I will review it on YouTube, instgram and Facebook. I'm sure it will appeal to everyone and this is Gamil:. Laminbertal123@gmail.com
I live in Algeria, Laghouat
Valeria S.
Maracaibo

My idol for the last 2 years, who would have thought a primer could be found in the super men's section? Thanks to YouTuber Nikki Tutorials, I discovered this marvel and I recommend it 100%. Not only works to the maximum but also, its price will make you hallucinate.
Tamanna A.
Now it may seem alarming that a girl like me would be using Nivea's Aftershave Balm, but it honestly miracle as a primer! It can be purchased from your local Superdrugs or Boots, it is VERY inexpensive for the amount you'll be saving on luxury primers. And it is super effective as a base for foundation, which means I will definitely repurchase.
Mohannad A.
I see that a lot of women have tried it , it is weird somehow but may be it is good for both but for me after shaving i got some itching problems because my skin is sensitive but after trying this my problem have gone
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.