BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
Jasmine C.
Paterson, NJ
I’’m pretty sure this was my first ever purchase for makeup. YES people I said for makeup! After watching YouTube videos as a young adult wanting to learn about makeup I learned that this was being used as a primer! I love it as a primer! And it smells amazing
Lizzy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product.....because I use it as a primer!!! Not only does it reduce redness and swelling, but it goes on smooth and dries leaning behind soft skin! (Extra brownie points for not being sticky or greasy)
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
Tried this because my regular one ran out and haven’t had the time to get to Sephora. Luckily this eyeliner is sold at your local target. Very affordable. Holds up pretty well. Dark color
Sara D.
Delta, OH
Heard the hype about this on instagram a year or so ago, and still today this is my favorite as a makeup primer. Leaves my skin tacky and perfect for foundation.
Jenn M.
It was really hard for me to find a good primer to keep my makeup in place until someone had recommended this here. NO JOKE! I really love this stuff just not the manly smell it has lol but after a few mins it’ll go away. Besides that, I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!
Roshell L.
When first hearing about using this product as a primer prior to doing a full face of makeup I am not going to lie I was hesitant. But once I used it and saw the effects it actually did have as a prior I was wowed! I couldn't believe it made my makeup sit so flawlessly on the skin and also how long it lasted throughout the day with no issues, especially for a drug store and reasonably priced product with such easy access to purchase it to top it off. I would recommend this product to any and all woman/ men who are in need of a primer that is going to give you the longevity you are looking for with the primer acting as super glue for all other products that will be applied on top of it and will be extremely gentle to your skin especially using this sentsative skin option.
Hannah B.
I first tried this product after seeing NikkieTutorials rave about it in one of her monthly favorite videos as... a face primer. This balm is a thin white liquid than when applied to your face provides hydration (hello glycerin) with a slightly tacky finish, perfect for helping your foundation stick to the face. I found that this performed really well, especially for such a low price point. This isn't something I use every day as I tend to favor pore filling primers, but I'm happy that it's in my primer collection for when I need my makeup to stay put! It does have an earthy "manly" sent to it that takes a while to settle.
Kendra R.
Apopka, FL
My rating applies to using this as a primer! I apply this to my skin before putting my make up on, and it’s the best thing ever. It’s way cheaper than all of the fancy primers you can find in a make up store, and it works 1000 times better! It doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy in any way, but yet more refreshed and smooth. It allows my make up to slide on easily.
Haylee H.
Im a girl, and still find myself buying this product! Works great for priming your face before makeup! It is a much cheaper alternative than any other high end primer! Also comes with a lot in the bottle, and a little goes a long way, so you wont have to repurchase very often!
Kendall K.
I have tried using this as a primer to wear under my make up. I bought the scent was too strong for my liking and it didn’t make a difference when it came to my make up lasting longer or looking better. But it gets one star from me because my skin just simply doesn’t like it. It broke me out. So yeah, gonna pass on this one.
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.