BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
Noelle C.
This is so great as a makeup primer!! It helps the foundation stay on and glide better! Great for oily skin!! My husband loves it too for after he shaves so it's a win win product!!
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
This product has been life changing. I bought it for my husband and it smelled wonderful, then i used it for my bikini line one summer and i now swear by it. Best aftershave ever. It smells great and does not burn ypur skin.
Debbie C.
Borger, TX
Even though I am not a man, I purchased this product as a face primer under my makeup. There are no harsh smells, and it works as good if not better than some of the pricey face primers. I use it every day before applying my makeup. Price point is great too!
Kassaundra J.
Olympia, WA
Makes a great primer! You absolutely have to try it! It's completely affordable for any budget really and you can buy it locally at any drugstore or even supermarket, this excited my expectations, I would definitely buy it again!
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I personally don't use this as an after shave but I do use this as a face primer before I put my makeup on! This works as such an INCREDIBLE primer! You think I'm joking but totally not!
Arri A.
Fort Worth, TX
Who would've guessed it?? This product works very good as a primer before applying your makeup!!! It is very affordable and leaves makeup with a beautiful finish!! I was very satisfied purchasing this product!
Molly H.
Minneapolis, MN
Weirdly this is my favorite product! I use it after I shave my legs to not get any irritation. My boyfriend uses it on his face after he shaves too. Very effective and smells great!
Annie B.
even though this is a guys product, alot of youtubers and makeup artists use this as a primer/ mosturizer. This helps your makeup stay on day and night. And its for sensitive skin so it wont sting your skin or burn. I recommend it for everybody
Monika R.
Use this after shaving your bikini area and it reduces any bumps!! Also smells very good so if you don't mind smelling a little like a man for an hot or so I highly recommend :)
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband uses this after shaving, but after hearing that some ladies were using this as a makeup primer, I gave it a shot. I've been using it ever since! It's fantastic!
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.