BY NIVEA #2 in After Shave

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE POST SHAVE BALM immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. For skin that looks energised and feels invigorated use NIVEA MEN Sensitive POST SHAVE BALM. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved

• Instantly soothes and calms skin irritation
  • Alleviates skin redness and dryness
  • Reduces skin sensitivity with regular use
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • Skin looks healthy and cared for
  • SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED ON MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Warning:

avoid the eye area

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum

• Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm ...5 Answers
  • what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave ba...4 Answers
  • Have you guys heard about the NIVEA For Men Sensitive Aft...2 Answers
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Started using this as my all over face primer and my sister laughed at me.... she is now using it herself. It's great and for the price of it or even steal ur daddy's one it is well worth trying to see if it works for u ! My makeup does last but my makeup usually does during the day with most of the primers I have used. I'm not sure what the nightout staying power is as I was so drunk I forgot to look on both occasions...woops lol .There is a slight manly scent but it's not that strong and does fade after a while. I apply this and then wait till it dries a bit then I apply benefit porefessional on top to cover my pores (I feel the porefessional works better on the top of this than on its own as well it seems to have better coverage on the pores when I used it on myself and my sisters on top of the balm. It is good cause at the end of the end of the day it does work as a primer and those expensive ones especially pore primers I find work best in certain areas I'm not sure they actually do anything for the rest of the face. I also think it's quite refreshing just give it a try and see for yourself.
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
So, I know this is technically for men after they shave, but I think this is a great primer!! I was skeptical when nikkietutorials said she uses it, but i figured, why not try it? It’s only about $5-$6 at Walmart! I did my regular skincare routine and used a pea sized amount of product and rubbed it into my skin until it got tacky. I noticed that it made my foundation and contour look AMAZING, and it made my foundation stay on way longer than usual! The only downfalls of this is 1) the smell is very manly (I don’t mind, but others might) and 2) the bottle doesn’t come with a pump, so make sure you’re just dabbing your finger in because you don’t need a lot!!
Mallory P.
BROOKLYN, OH
I actually use this as a face primer under my makeup. I have very dry skin so it helps to keep my skin moisturized and it helps to prevent my makeup from creating in any fine lines, especially my smile lines. It definitely makes my makeup last longer and I enjoy the finish it gives. It does have a masculine scent when first applied but it doesn't really last.
Sonia M.
Las Vegas, NV
Yes its an after shave for men but the truth is ladies if you want something cheap,affordable that last long . This will be it!!! It leaves skin smooth , hydrated and put it on before doung your make up. NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I have been using this for a couple years now.. and I use it as a primer for my makeup. Just like others who left reviews, I got this from NikkieTutorials. I was so iffy to try it, but when I did I could not be happier. It is a great primer, and makes my makeup last all day. It absorbs right into the skin, and leaves it nice and tacky. The smell is a bit strong, but it is something I got over quick. Why spend 20$ on a primer, when you can buy this from the drugstore and get the same if not better outcome.
Claire H.
Shakopee
I saw this on one of NikkieTutorials makeup videos.  She had used it as a primer and it blew up the internet!  I finally had to break down and try it and I love it!  It is a cheap alternative to other primers out there and it works great.  It gives a sticky base to your skin to help your foundation adhere properly and it also helps moisturize your skin so there is no dryness!  I highly recommend this product, not for it's actual use though haha!  I am sure it works great as an after shave too!
Emily B.
Pontiac , MI
IF YOU HAVE NOT USED THIS AS A MAKEUP PRIMER YET PLEASE INVEST! This smells so good which is a plus but makes your makeup STICK. A little goes a longgggg way as the consistency is very thin, this is great.
Kendall K.
Indiana
I have tried using this as a primer to wear under my make up. I bought the scent was too strong for my liking and it didn’t make a difference when it came to my make up lasting longer or looking better. But it gets one star from me because my skin just simply doesn’t like it. It broke me out. So yeah, gonna pass on this one.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband uses this daily after shaving his face! He has sensitive skin and this works awesome at soothing any irritation from shaving. Smells great and absorbs quickly into his skin and doesn’t leave any residue.
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
Oddly enough, I use this as makeup primer haha. I think for the size of the bottle, the price is really good. Especially since more makeup primers at Sephora are four times the price. My makeup lasts all day and when you first apply it, it kinda smells manly. But I dig it haha.
Daniele E.
This product has been said to make a great primer/moisturizer, any influensters disagree with this?
Aislin T.
have any of y'all tried NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? if so, how did it work out for you? what type of skin do you have?
Mads M.
Has anyone used NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm as a primer? If so did it work nicely?
what do u guys think about using nivea mean aftershave balm as a primer on sensitive skin NIVEA For Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
mero B.