BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deep Cleans, Smoothes & Invigorates For men who want to deep clean, refine and smooth their facial skin. What do you get?  The energizing formula containing extra fine scrub particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep cleans to clear away built-up dirt and clogged pores. Refines and smoothes by lifting off dry rough skin to reveal healthy skin. Result - Skin feels smooth, invigorated and improved.  Skin looks brighter and healthier. Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested. ;

NIVEA for Men Revitalizing Face Scrub
  • "It's probably odd for a female to review this but I started using my boyfriends a few months ago and I just love this stuff." in 2 reviews
Elodie A.
Brownsville , TX
My boyfriend really likes this face wash, this is the only brand he buys. The product has a good amount of lather to it and is good for preshave face wash. It smells good and feels good on his skin. It leave his face feeling fresh and soft throughout the rest of the day.
Ana M.
Me like much, is good, is a excelent product for a men, This product is too good helps to moisturize man's skin, has good ingredients that help the skin metabolism, super recommended, very good
Michelle A.
My husband loved this. It made his face so soft. The scub was kinda harsh but I'd definitely be buying again. Good value and u can find it at every store. Only thing I would change is the smell. Since it's for men I'd change it to a more manly smell
Hadacha R.
My significant other uses this scrub for his face and it's very effective. I love the smell of it. He uses it every time he shaves and it is placed at a good value. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
🌺Mia E.
Bentonville
Smelled wonderful and left my face feeling smoother and didn't dry out my skin either like most scrubs do !
Abi S.
My husband uses this face wash on a daily basis. It is very gentle and exfoliates his skin. It has a long lasting effect and his skin looks good. He said he recommends it and would defiantly buy it again!
Bailey G.
Love this Mens Nivea! My fiancé uses it and he loves it, only brand he buys, smells great also ladies!!!
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Love how this really makes my face feel energized!! If really cleans you'r face and smells great!
Odalis S.
My boyfriend likes how this face scrub feels after. Sometimes I used when my face is oily
Or in the nights.
Marissa F.
This helped my brothers skin out immensely after his terrible acne issues..
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will there ever be SPF in this?
Juan G.
Glen Allen, VA
How does this product work for people with sensitive skin/allergies?
Nichole K.
How does it feel once applied?

Rite Aid