BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deep Cleans, Smoothes & Invigorates For men who want to deep clean, refine and smooth their facial skin. What do you get?  The energizing formula containing extra fine scrub particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep cleans to clear away built-up dirt and clogged pores. Refines and smoothes by lifting off dry rough skin to reveal healthy skin. Result - Skin feels smooth, invigorated and improved.  Skin looks brighter and healthier. Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested. ;

NIVEA for Men Revitalizing Face Scrub
  • "It's probably odd for a female to review this but I started using my boyfriends a few months ago and I just love this stuff." in 2 reviews
Leslie H.
I bought this to try for my 19 year old son. He works outside in the heat all day and his face was becoming oily and breaking out which is something he has never had a problem with before. He has always had sensitive skin so a lot of products are just to harsh and abrasive but this Nivea product is great
Laura E.
Reelsville, IN
Lol..okay I bought this for my boyfriend...buuutttt when I got in the shower without my face scrub  I thought what the hell Im not getting back out I might as well use it. And I love it tbh. He likes it too but it was really refreshing it smelt manly.which I'm okay with because I sometimes use my boyfriend deodorant  (lol don't judge,we've all done it) my face felt super clean and soft. 10/10 would use again
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I had forced my hubby to buy this scrub one day because he does not really like to use anything on his face, so I forced him to buy it telling him how good face scrubs are and so on so as soon as we got home he used it and loved it so much kept saying how soft his face felt lol and he has always been buying it since
Lauren R.
I love this i am a female with acne and some what oily skin and my acne has been clearing up real good. I was so embarrassed I thought that's all they thought of me . I got it from Walmart at a good price I often us the men's charcoal body wash from Nivea as a face wash too I love it.
Estefania G.
It keeps my face soft and exfoliated I love it. It also smells great. There aren't much cons with this product. It was a great affordable price. Got a lot of bang for my buck. It smells nice and fresh. I would buy this again I recommend this to anyone who wants soft smooth skin.
Kelsey M.
San Angelo, TX
My husband absolutely loves this scrub, its perfect for waking up on the morning or to really get the grime off after a long day. The tube is enormous and he has gotten 3 months use out of it easily. The citrus scent is one of the best on the market and I often use it myself.
Sierra B.
Philadelphia
This product feel SO refreshing! I also always will like the smell of any product they produce! I always used to think if it said men it wasn't ment for women but products like this actually work better for some women! Highly recommend this product also not too expensive!
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This is a great scrub. It is very effective and has a good smell to it. I was surprised to find out that there are several Nivea products we can't get in the U.S. So the line is larger that I even knew. Nivea's products are great and affordable. Most are easy to find. Would love to try Nivea's tinted moisturizer.
Liz D.
I absolutely love this face scrub. It really exfoliates your skin and removes all the dead skin and leaves it smooth and soft and moisturized. I bought this product at Walgreen's. the packaging is nice. The only thing is that i wish it was bigger.
Karisa L.
Abilene, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend to use while he is in the shower. The package was nice. And came on time. He wants to use it again because he says it was gentle on his skin. This was his first time using it. I would defiantly buy this product again to use
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will there ever be SPF in this?
Juan G.
Glen Allen, VA
How does this product work for people with sensitive skin/allergies?
Nichole K.
How does it feel once applied?

Rite Aid