BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deep Cleans, Smoothes & Invigorates For men who want to deep clean, refine and smooth their facial skin. What do you get?  The energizing formula containing extra fine scrub particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep cleans to clear away built-up dirt and clogged pores. Refines and smoothes by lifting off dry rough skin to reveal healthy skin. Result - Skin feels smooth, invigorated and improved.  Skin looks brighter and healthier. Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested. ;

NIVEA for Men Revitalizing Face Scrub
  • "It's probably odd for a female to review this but I started using my boyfriends a few months ago and I just love this stuff." in 2 reviews
Catherine R.
Orlando, FL
My boyfriend uses this and he hasn't complained since he got it! He says he feels refreshed after using it so I'm guessing it's pretty good!
Ashley J.
Eureka Spgs, AR
My husband has bought this product and I've used it and really enjoy the smell of it. I'm not sure how well it works, I only used it once.
Heather H.
Tamuning
My boyfriend loves this scrub! I love the way it smells on his skin and the fact that it keeps him from using my higher priced face scrub.
Kenadee S.
My hubby really likes this..it makes his face smell great and he says there is a nice tingle after. I put it in his stalking every year.
Lauren S.
My husband really likes this and the Dove's Men's face scrub... works really well for him. They are very comparable. Great value & price!
Amy M.
This is the only face wash or face scrub that my husband will use. A little pricey for me but if he likes it, and it works, we'll buy it!
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Love this stuff! Got this one for the husband and he really likes. It simple to use and it works great! Easy to find in stores, too!
Carlos Eduardo R.
It's a wonderful product but as of recent my orders to restock have not been successful. They keep sending original verses energy.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
My husband using this, and I have too. It is great! I like that it exfoliates, which leaves me with a smooth, clean feeling.
Ashley D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
My fiancee uses this product everyday and he loves it. Has tried numerous products for his dry skin but this works wonders
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will there ever be SPF in this?
Juan G.
Glen Allen, VA
How does this product work for people with sensitive skin/allergies?
Nichole K.
How does it feel once applied?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.