Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

• How does it feel once applied?Be the first to answer!
  • What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scr...2 Answers
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Avon Park
This face wash is really great for oily skin, which I have. Since I have oily skin I tend to break out often, but I am really impressed on how this face wash fights my acne. This face wash isn't very expensive, I usually buy it at Walmart. Also, this doesn't dry out my face.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this to try for my 19 year old son. He works outside in the heat all day and his face was becoming oily and breaking out which is something he has never had a problem with before. He has always had sensitive skin so a lot of products are just to harsh and abrasive but this Nivea product is great
Thaina L.
Thaina L.
BMuito bom muito bom maravilhoso queridisimó gostei muito usaria novamente ótimo deslumbrante parabens
andres p.
andres p.

Un producto muy innovador para el cuidado de los hombres, y muchos los usan y estan feliz con el producto y sus resultado
Nydisha M.
Nydisha M.
My brother use this on his face and i seen a huge different n his skin it made his dark spots go away with then days.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have to rate this as awesome I buy this for my son very often, he absolutely loves this stuff. It's well worth the money.
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got a bad acne problem about a week ago. I had always had the presence of some acne on mi face but I had never gotten as bad as it was getting. My cheeks where starting to get a lo of red areas, my chin was the most affected and my nose was filled with black spots. Since I cannot leave acne alone it only made it worse. Every time I would take care of a zit, another 3 would pop out around that area. It was really starting to affect me so I decided to take care of it. At the pharmacy I asked for the best acne treatment product and they told me that his Nivea product was getting a lot of good feedback lately. I decidedto give it a try and see if it helped me.
When using the soap for the first time, it feels like washing your face with sand. There are little grains of salt that give you this feeling. The soap feels like it is cleaning you, it makes your face burn a little and your pores clearly open when put it on. I massaged the areas that were most affected and I could actually feel it cleaning. It feels great that the soap is doing it’s work and right after you rinse your face you see the difference. The first thing I saw was that the back spots on my nose where mostly gone and the oily feeling on my face was gone (the oily feeling was really uncomfortable so I ...
was glad about that). After washing my face with the soap my face felt paralyzed and my skin was tight. I did not like the feeling that I had just dumped a mixture of chemicals on my face, and I guess that is why they recommend to not use the soap more than 3 times a week (it would probably destroy it after a couple of weeks), but I guessed that if it did the job I could deal with it. Either way all the other products feel the same way. I think I am going to star using some moisturizing cream on my face just to not get it damaged by using the soap.Before I started using the soap my face felt oily but as soon as I washedmy face with it the first time I could feel the difference on my face. My face was moisturized but it didn’t feel oily at all. I used it for 2 days straight to get rapid results and the soap made an amazing job on my face. It cleaned the majority of my chin and cheeks and my nose is completely free of black spots. After a week, today, I only have one or two zits on my cheeks, my chin is completely clean, my nose has not black spots and my face feels clean and moisturized all day. The product has done an amazing job on me super fast. I am really happy with this product and I am going to continue using it to keep my face clear of acne.

Great complement to their Protective Lotion! This one gets the hard work of getting under my beard done with ease, and prevents me from getting what I affectionately dub "bearddruff" - flaky skin accumulating under the whiskers. Great exfoliator for men!
Angie R.
Angie R.
toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband love this face scrub! It cleans his pores out so well and leaves his skin looking and feeling soft and fresh
Amy M.
Amy M.
This is the only face wash or face scrub that my husband will use. A little pricey for me but if he likes it, and it works, we'll buy it!
Candace F.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
How does it feel once applied?