Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

• How does it feel once applied?Be the first to answer!
  • What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this b...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub...2 Answers
Cîrcu A.
Cîrcu A.
Bistrita
I bought it for my boyfriend as a gift , and he really likes it. He has acne and this helped him cleaning his face and reducing redness. The price is very good. Not too pricey. I bought it online and the shipping was great and everything. I recommend using it because it worked for my boyfriend so it is likely to work for you too.
Radhia K.
Radhia K.
In my opinion this product is great for both male and female, I've used this a few times and only have great things to say, doesn't dry my skin out, leaves skin feeling energized and refreshed
Meganne N.
Meganne N.
I like the men's face wash as it seems stronger and got rid of that tough acne. It smelled refreshing and was gentle enough for me. I would recommend to anyone that has normal or oily skin.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.

I loved this product, I recommend it

I would not change anything
Has a very good utility and gives a lot
of sastifaction
Nyomi S.
Nyomi S.
Crapaud , PE
Purchased thIs for my boyfriend, he uses it daily. He has large pores which results in blackheads and break outs - seems to clear the issue as it provides a deep clean. His skins very soft as well after use. No complaints from him using it on his sensitive skin, Nivea is his face brand for skin product,
andres p.
andres p.

Un producto muy innovador para el cuidado de los hombres, y muchos los usan y estan feliz con el producto y sus resultado
Leigh J.
Leigh J.
Very refreshing and leaves skin feeling clean! I know it's a men's product but i have oily skin and had seen that it worked well.
Lana J.
Lana J.
blackpool
my boyfriend liked the feel of his skin after, now he will use especially on special occasions. he is so happy with it.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Glasgow
This products gave my face Ann amazing glow after using it!! Highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin!!
Thaina L.
Thaina L.
BMuito bom muito bom maravilhoso queridisimó gostei muito usaria novamente ótimo deslumbrante parabens
Candace F.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.