Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

Radhia K.
In my opinion this product is great for both male and female, I've used this a few times and only have great things to say, doesn't dry my skin out, leaves skin feeling energized and refreshed
Meganne N.
I like the men's face wash as it seems stronger and got rid of that tough acne. It smelled refreshing and was gentle enough for me. I would recommend to anyone that has normal or oily skin.
ihusaan a.
Joshua G.
Avon Park
This face wash is really great for oily skin, which I have. Since I have oily skin I tend to break out often, but I am really impressed on how this face wash fights my acne. This face wash isn't very expensive, I usually buy it at Walmart. Also, this doesn't dry out my face.
Nyomi S.
Craupaud , PE
Purchased thIs for my boyfriend, he uses it daily. He has large pores which results in blackheads and break outs - seems to clear the issue as it provides a deep clean. His skins very soft as well after use. No complaints from him using it on his sensitive skin, Nivea is his face brand for skin product,
Connie T.
London
Even though I am a female, I still use this product and I love it! Honestly, it's probably the only facial scrub that works on my skin type.
Jessica C.
My partner loves this product and uses it every morning, it's helps him wake up and and get energised for work all wheels he jeeps his face clean
Bailey G.
Love this Mens Nivea! My fiancé uses it and he loves it, only brand he buys, smells great also ladies!!!
Xocofruta C.
Se lamregale a mi papi en su cumpleaños y por lo que he podido opresiar su piel se ve menos recesa y más radiante
Arturo L.
Cuernavaca, Morelos
Buena Crema Para Tener Una Imagen Suave Y También Brillante Para Toda La Ocasiones Del Día
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does it feel once applied?