NIVEA For Men Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

Joshua G.
Avon Park
This face wash is really great for oily skin, which I have. Since I have oily skin I tend to break out often, but I am really impressed on how this face wash fights my acne. This face wash isn't very expensive, I usually buy it at Walmart. Also, this doesn't dry out my face.
Nyomi S.
Crapaud , PE
Purchased thIs for my boyfriend, he uses it daily. He has large pores which results in blackheads and break outs - seems to clear the issue as it provides a deep clean. His skins very soft as well after use. No complaints from him using it on his sensitive skin, Nivea is his face brand for skin product,
ANA CELIA ALVEs S.
BOA VISTA-RR
Esta √© a cara esfrega favorito do meu primo. Ele tem que ter 2 garrafas em todos os momentos! Um para cada banheiro. Ele diz que faz seu rosto se sentir muito limpo. √Č a √ļnica que ele vai usar.
Valentina P.

I loved this product, I recommend it

I would not change anything
Has a very good utility and gives a lot
of sastifaction
Jessica C.
My partner loves this product and uses it every morning, it's helps him wake up and and get energised for work all wheels he jeeps his face clean
Connie T.
London
Even though I am a female, I still use this product and I love it! Honestly, it's probably the only facial scrub that works on my skin type.
Trishaa B.
Otter lake, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves this stuff it really feels like a deep cleaning and it leaves his skin super soft I totally recommend this product for men
Leigh J.
Very refreshing and leaves skin feeling clean! I know it's a men's product but i have oily skin and had seen that it worked well.
andres p.

Un producto muy innovador para el cuidado de los hombres, y muchos los usan y estan feliz con el producto y sus resultado
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband love this face scrub! It cleans his pores out so well and leaves his skin looking and feeling soft and fresh
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does it feel once applied?