Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

ray w.
South Bend, IN
This product was a little bit more abrasive and rough than what I thought that it would be.
Jodie E.
Phoenix, AZ
Very very soft and highly recommend for everybody and I even if you have dry skin it's very smooth and gently on the skin great value also . It could be pricey
Rachael A.
My bf loves this stuff. It exfoliates his face before shaving and smells amazing. Ive even used this on my face and it didnt cause any breakouts.
jona h.
EXTREMELY EXFOLIATING !! It leaves your skin feeling awesome! Exceeded my expectations to the max ! I love this product! It's also affordable
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Love this stuff! Got this one for the husband and he really likes. It simple to use and it works great! Easy to find in stores, too!
Brandy R.
Northfield
Very good product! Made my skin feel very strong and healthy! Defenetly recommend this to people! Hope you like if you try!
Faith R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have to rate this as awesome I buy this for my son very often, he absolutely loves this stuff. It's well worth the money.
Pau V.
patzcuaro michoacan
Compré hace poco está para mi novio la verdad le pregunte a mi novio si le gusto mucho creo que es un gran producto 👍❤
Lauren R.
It's got a bunch of little beads I don't really care for that but other wise I love it really cooling to the face :)
Nydisha M.
My brother use this on his face and i seen a huge different n his skin it made his dark spots go away with then days.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does it feel once applied?