Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

Will P.
Greensboro, NC
Great product that helps your skin and reduces skin irritation from razor glide. Helps wake up the hairs on your face
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Love how this really makes my face feel energized!! If really cleans you'r face and smells great!
Odalis S.
My boyfriend likes how this face scrub feels after. Sometimes I used when my face is oily
Or in the nights.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
My husband used this product and loved it. He didn't really give much detail but it smelled great to me.
Sherry  p.
Maywood, CA
This scrub is the bomb I love it it works wonders on my oily skin I would also recommend the peach one
Pat W.
Tempe, AZ
Felt great on my skin after shaving. Nice tingling sensation to help wake you up in the am
Seth S.
Watertown, SD
It is great for keeping your face clean! It also helped me feel more awake and energized!
Nadezda G.
I was out. So the next best thing is to use your husbands. I loved the scrub. I felt like it did amazingly well.
michael c.
Culloden, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Great face scrub! this exfoliates wonderfully & gets all the dead skin off of my face!
Gia S.
Schaumburg, IL
My boyfriend loves this. He says how clean his face feels. He uses in the morning and at night.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does it feel once applied?