Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

• How does it feel once applied?Be the first to answer!
  • What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this b...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub...2 Answers
Faith R.
Faith R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have to rate this as awesome I buy this for my son very often, he absolutely loves this stuff. It's well worth the money.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
It's got a bunch of little beads I don't really care for that but other wise I love it really cooling to the face :)
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Arlington, Virginia
Es el mejor producto del mundo definitivamente lo amo, me deja la piel suave y no se reseca ni se vuelve gracias.
Pau V.
Pau V.
patzcuaro michoacan
Compré hace poco está para mi novio la verdad le pregunte a mi novio si le gusto mucho creo que es un gran producto 👍❤
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Eureka Spgs, AR
My husband has bought this product and I've used it and really enjoy the smell of it. I'm not sure how well it works, I only used it once.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Northfield
Very good product! Made my skin feel very strong and healthy! Defenetly recommend this to people! Hope you like if you try!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Super good for oily skin. No oil residue on face when using this. Very refreshing as well
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
My boyfriend uses this and he hasn't complained since he got it! He says he feels refreshed after using it so I'm guessing it's pretty good!
Kenadee S.
Kenadee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My hubby really likes this..it makes his face smell great and he says there is a nice tingle after. I put it in his stalking every year.
Brandon M. E.
Brandon M. E.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite face scrub atm! I use it whilst I'm in the show and I love how it exfoliates my face!
Candace F.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
How does it feel once applied?