Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
My boyfriend really likes this face wash, this is the only brand he buys. The product has a good amount of lather to it and is good for preshave face wash. It smells good and feels good on his skin. It leave his face feeling fresh and soft throughout the rest of the day.
kad d.
my roommate said it was really good for exfoliating skin and removed dead skin from his face when I saw her face it looked very healthy and is a product I recommend
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, CA
My husband really loves this face scrub! I am not going to lie, I've even used it myself when I run out of mine. It smooths the skin without making your skin feel tight or dried out. If you're looking for a good scrub for your man, pick this up!
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I know this is for guys, but my boyfriend handed it to me when I forgot my face wash one weekend and it made my face feel so refreshed and cool. It cleaned my face very well and was easy to carry in my purse in case I wanted a quick wash up if I was feeling a little tired in my classes. Overall I am so grateful that this even exists!
Grant R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have bought product hundreds of times over the years and it works great. I really like to use it before I shave, especially if I have more than one days growth. It really helps to soften the beard as well as cleans the face. Would definitely buy again as it works great.
Ashley J.
Eureka Spgs, AR
My husband has bought this product and I've used it and really enjoy the smell of it. I'm not sure how well it works, I only used it once.
Santos M.
I use this almost every other day and i even got my family members who are men to use this. love the prices for it and always easy to find it.
Catherine R.
My boyfriend uses this and he hasn't complained since he got it! He says he feels refreshed after using it so I'm guessing it's pretty good!
Kenadee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My hubby really likes this..it makes his face smell great and he says there is a nice tingle after. I put it in his stalking every year.
Brandon M. E.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite face scrub atm! I use it whilst I'm in the show and I love how it exfoliates my face!
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
How does it feel once applied?