NIVEA For Men Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

Frances M.
Severn, Md
I am a female that uses this because it doesn't have the fragrances you find in women's face washes. This cleans without drying or leaving a film
Santos M.
I use this almost every other day and i even got my family members who are men to use this. love the prices for it and always easy to find it.
Catherine R.
My boyfriend uses this and he hasn't complained since he got it! He says he feels refreshed after using it so I'm guessing it's pretty good!
jona h.
EXTREMELY EXFOLIATING !! It leaves your skin feeling awesome! Exceeded my expectations to the max ! I love this product! It's also affordable
Ashley J.
Eureka Spgs, AR
My husband has bought this product and I've used it and really enjoy the smell of it. I'm not sure how well it works, I only used it once.
Kenadee S.
My hubby really likes this..it makes his face smell great and he says there is a nice tingle after. I put it in his stalking every year.
Amy M.
This is the only face wash or face scrub that my husband will use. A little pricey for me but if he likes it, and it works, we'll buy it!
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Love this stuff! Got this one for the husband and he really likes. It simple to use and it works great! Easy to find in stores, too!
Carlos Eduardo R.
It's a wonderful product but as of recent my orders to restock have not been successful. They keep sending original verses energy.
Brandy R.
Northfield
Very good product! Made my skin feel very strong and healthy! Defenetly recommend this to people! Hope you like if you try!
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does it feel once applied?