Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

• How does it feel once applied?Be the first to answer!
  • What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this b...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub...2 Answers
Karisa L.
Karisa L.
Abilene, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend to use while he is in the shower. The package was nice. And came on time. He wants to use it again because he says it was gentle on his skin. This was his first time using it. I would defiantly buy this product again to use
Jodie E.
Jodie E.
Phoenix, AZ
Very very soft and highly recommend for everybody and I even if you have dry skin it's very smooth and gently on the skin great value also . It could be pricey
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
My bf loves this stuff. It exfoliates his face before shaving and smells amazing. Ive even used this on my face and it didnt cause any breakouts.
catie p.
catie p.
SHARPSBURG, GA
My husband likes the smell and refresh it gives you but does nothing for oil and blackheads. I personally think it could have more scrubbing power as well. Men are dirty!
Elodie A.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
My boyfriend really likes this face wash, this is the only brand he buys. The product has a good amount of lather to it and is good for preshave face wash. It smells good and feels good on his skin. It leave his face feeling fresh and soft throughout the rest of the day.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Love this stuff! Got this one for the husband and he really likes. It simple to use and it works great! Easy to find in stores, too!
jona h.
jona h.
EXTREMELY EXFOLIATING !! It leaves your skin feeling awesome! Exceeded my expectations to the max ! I love this product! It's also affordable
kad d.
kad d.
my roommate said it was really good for exfoliating skin and removed dead skin from his face when I saw her face it looked very healthy and is a product I recommend
JOYLYN H.
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, CA
My husband really loves this face scrub! I am not going to lie, I've even used it myself when I run out of mine. It smooths the skin without making your skin feel tight or dried out. If you're looking for a good scrub for your man, pick this up!
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I know this is for guys, but my boyfriend handed it to me when I forgot my face wash one weekend and it made my face feel so refreshed and cool. It cleaned my face very well and was easy to carry in my purse in case I wanted a quick wash up if I was feeling a little tired in my classes. Overall I am so grateful that this even exists!
Candace F.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
How does it feel once applied?