NIVEA For Men Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, CA
My husband really loves this face scrub! I am not going to lie, I've even used it myself when I run out of mine. It smooths the skin without making your skin feel tight or dried out. If you're looking for a good scrub for your man, pick this up!
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
This is my husband's favorite face scrub. He has to have 2 bottles at all times! One for each bathroom. He says it makes his face feel very clean. It's the only one he will use. Once I bought another brand and ended up throwing it away.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
I know this is for guys, but my boyfriend handed it to me when I forgot my face wash one weekend and it made my face feel so refreshed and cool. It cleaned my face very well and was easy to carry in my purse in case I wanted a quick wash up if I was feeling a little tired in my classes. Overall I am so grateful that this even exists!
Great complement to their Protective Lotion! This one gets the hard work of getting under my beard done with ease, and prevents me from getting what I affectionately dub "bearddruff" - flaky skin accumulating under the whiskers. Great exfoliator for men!
Grant R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have bought product hundreds of times over the years and it works great. I really like to use it before I shave, especially if I have more than one days growth. It really helps to soften the beard as well as cleans the face. Would definitely buy again as it works great.
Samir O.
Salt Lake City, UT
I've started using this recently and I honestly love how soft it makes my face. I know it's meant for men but I have no issue using it, it's not harsh on my skin at all and it's definitely a go to !
Bridget S.
Lexington, SC
I love this cleanser! It says for men, but I think it's amazing for women too. The scent is not overwhelmingly masculine and this has scrubbing beads so it's a great exfoliation too
Jodie E.
Phoenix , AZ
Very very soft and highly recommend for everybody and I even if you have dry skin it's very smooth and gently on the skin great value also . It could be pricey
Mariangelica G.
I love how dense it is and I feel really clean and gently exfoliate , I would like to do espumita but not something that will not allow me feel fresh face
Frances M.
Severn, Md
I am a female that uses this because it doesn't have the fragrances you find in women's face washes. This cleans without drying or leaving a film
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does it feel once applied?