Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

• How does it feel once applied?Be the first to answer!
  • What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this b...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub...2 Answers
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Philadelphia
This product feel SO refreshing! I also always will like the smell of any product they produce! I always used to think if it said men it wasn't ment for women but products like this actually work better for some women! Highly recommend this product also not too expensive!
Liz D.
Liz D.
I absolutely love this face scrub. It really exfoliates your skin and removes all the dead skin and leaves it smooth and soft and moisturized. I bought this product at Walgreen's. the packaging is nice. The only thing is that i wish it was bigger.
April F.
April F.
Del City, OK
I absolutely love Nivea brand. I've known many guys that use this and love it. When asked to switch, it's a no. I always wonder why though considering there's other brands out there but guys know what they like and will stick with it too.
Jacob G.
Jacob G.
Florence
This scrub is amazing and I use it to clean under my chin. This is the area I tend to break out more since I get my hair cut every week and the hair grows rapidly. The scent is so good I wish they would make a cologne lol
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Edmond
My husband loves this stuff and I do too. It makes his facr soft and smell good. I use it on my legs when shaving to get that nice smooth shave. I LOVE IT AND YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY IT FOR YOU OR YOUR MAN!
Trevor R.
Trevor R.
Didn't do what I expected it to. I heard other good reviews about the product but those must have been falsified because it irritated the skin of half the people in my household. I bought it from a local pharmacy. I might buy a similar product in the future.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell that has this exfoliant for honbres, also helps the beard to leave more easily and avoid infected pores when passing a rake, I love and my boyfriend also loves to smell so rich.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
I bought this at a Walmart. It works really great. I got it a few weeks ago and every time I use it, it makes my face feel great!!! Literally right after you rinse your face it looks clear and feels extremely soft. Also like how it's in a tube so I can put it up with worrying about it getting everywhere!
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Shafter
YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I USE THIS FOR?! i use this as a primer for my oily skin and it does MAGIC 😍 yes many different packaging such a glass bottle type or plastic squeeze bottle!
Christie Z.
Christie Z.
Watertown
My sons love this face scrub! Cleared their skin instantly! It's fresh, cooling and high quality! They prefer it versus other products from drug store to hig end stores!
Candace F.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.