NIVEA For Men Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

Samantha G.
Edmond
My husband loves this stuff and I do too. It makes his facr soft and smell good. I use it on my legs when shaving to get that nice smooth shave. I LOVE IT AND YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY IT FOR YOU OR YOUR MAN!
Trevor R.
Didn't do what I expected it to. I heard other good reviews about the product but those must have been falsified because it irritated the skin of half the people in my household. I bought it from a local pharmacy. I might buy a similar product in the future.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love the smell that has this exfoliant for honbres, also helps the beard to leave more easily and avoid infected pores when passing a rake, I love and my boyfriend also loves to smell so rich.
Kayla C.
I bought this at a Walmart. It works really great. I got it a few weeks ago and every time I use it, it makes my face feel great!!! Literally right after you rinse your face it looks clear and feels extremely soft. Also like how it's in a tube so I can put it up with worrying about it getting everywhere!
Valeria P.
Bakersfield, CA
YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I USE THIS FOR?! i use this as a primer for my oily skin and it does MAGIC 😍 yes many different packaging such a glass bottle type or plastic squeeze bottle!
Christie Z.
Watertown
My sons love this face scrub! Cleared their skin instantly! It's fresh, cooling and high quality! They prefer it versus other products from drug store to hig end stores!
catie p.
SHARPSBURG, GA
My husband likes the smell and refresh it gives you but does nothing for oil and blackheads. I personally think it could have more scrubbing power as well. Men are dirty!
Paul C.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite face wash. I can't always find it in stores so I usually buy a couple at a time when I do see it. The scrub part of this face wash feels great without causing any discomfort, and the scrubbing particles are small enough that it feels very thorough. Highly recommended.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
My boyfriend really likes this face wash, this is the only brand he buys. The product has a good amount of lather to it and is good for preshave face wash. It smells good and feels good on his skin. It leave his face feeling fresh and soft throughout the rest of the day.
kad d.
my roommate said it was really good for exfoliating skin and removed dead skin from his face when I saw her face it looked very healthy and is a product I recommend
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does it feel once applied?