Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

Joheiser V.
Miami
It is very good and super refreshing leaves your skin with a pleasant aroma
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I had forced my hubby to buy this scrub one day because he does not really like to use anything on his face, so I forced him to buy it telling him how good face scrubs are and so on so as soon as we got home he used it and loved it so much kept saying how soft his face felt lol and he has always been buying it since
Leslie H.
I bought this to try for my 19 year old son. He works outside in the heat all day and his face was becoming oily and breaking out which is something he has never had a problem with before. He has always had sensitive skin so a lot of products are just to harsh and abrasive but this Nivea product is great
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This is a great scrub. It is very effective and has a good smell to it. I was surprised to find out that there are several Nivea products we can't get in the U.S. So the line is larger that I even knew. Nivea's products are great and affordable. Most are easy to find. Would love to try Nivea's tinted moisturizer.
Kait S.
Port Angeles, WA
This product was good, not drying and leaves face feeling smooth and refreshed. The packaging was a little weak and the cap broke off the first time it was opened. It's still useable but a little inconvenient. The price point was also a bit high, I think I purchased for around 4.50.
Kelsey M.
San Angelo, TX
My husband absolutely loves this scrub, its perfect for waking up on the morning or to really get the grime off after a long day. The tube is enormous and he has gotten 3 months use out of it easily. The citrus scent is one of the best on the market and I often use it myself.
Sierra B.
Philadelphia
This product feel SO refreshing! I also always will like the smell of any product they produce! I always used to think if it said men it wasn't ment for women but products like this actually work better for some women! Highly recommend this product also not too expensive!
Great complement to their Protective Lotion! This one gets the hard work of getting under my beard done with ease, and prevents me from getting what I affectionately dub "bearddruff" - flaky skin accumulating under the whiskers. Great exfoliator for men!
Liz D.
I absolutely love this face scrub. It really exfoliates your skin and removes all the dead skin and leaves it smooth and soft and moisturized. I bought this product at Walgreen's. the packaging is nice. The only thing is that i wish it was bigger.
Karisa L.
Abilene, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend to use while he is in the shower. The package was nice. And came on time. He wants to use it again because he says it was gentle on his skin. This was his first time using it. I would defiantly buy this product again to use
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does it feel once applied?