ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC

Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?

Emily M.
Emily M.
San Francisco, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually use this cleanser myself and I love it! My sensitive skin has cleared up since I started washing with Nivea. I feel awake and truly bare faced after each use. Note: I usually prefer more abrasive facial scrubs, but it's never a good idea to use any scrub on open acne.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
This actually made my brothers face really red and irritated. He has sensitive acne prone skin.