Nivea For Men, Revitalizing Face Scrub uploaded by Rachael A.

BY NIVEA

Results: Skin Feels Smooth, Invigorated and Improved; Skin Looks Brighter and Healthier. Dermatologically Tested.Deep Cleaning and Invigorating Care: Energizing Formula With Extra Fine Scrub Particles, Vitamin E and Provitamin B5: Deep Cleans to Clear Away Built-Up Dirt and Clogged Pores; Refines By Lifting Off Dry Rough Skin to Reveal New Healthy Skin.Invigorating and Effective Deep Cleaning That Refines and Smoothes Your Skin.

• How does it feel once applied?Be the first to answer!
  • What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this b...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub...2 Answers
Paul C.
Paul C.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite face wash. I can't always find it in stores so I usually buy a couple at a time when I do see it. The scrub part of this face wash feels great without causing any discomfort, and the scrubbing particles are small enough that it feels very thorough. Highly recommended.
Grant R.
Grant R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have bought product hundreds of times over the years and it works great. I really like to use it before I shave, especially if I have more than one days growth. It really helps to soften the beard as well as cleans the face. Would definitely buy again as it works great.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
This is my husband's favorite face scrub. He has to have 2 bottles at all times! One for each bathroom. He says it makes his face feel very clean. It's the only one he will use. Once I bought another brand and ended up throwing it away.
Samir O.
Samir O.
Salt Lake City, UT
I've started using this recently and I honestly love how soft it makes my face. I know it's meant for men but I have no issue using it, it's not harsh on my skin at all and it's definitely a go to !
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Lexington, SC
I love this cleanser! It says for men, but I think it's amazing for women too. The scent is not overwhelmingly masculine and this has scrubbing beads so it's a great exfoliation too
Mariangelica G.
Mariangelica G.
I love how dense it is and I feel really clean and gently exfoliate , I would like to do espumita but not something that will not allow me feel fresh face
Frances M.
Frances M.
Severn, Md
I am a female that uses this because it doesn't have the fragrances you find in women's face washes. This cleans without drying or leaving a film
Santos M.
Santos M.
I use this almost every other day and i even got my family members who are men to use this. love the prices for it and always easy to find it.
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.
It's a wonderful product but as of recent my orders to restock have not been successful. They keep sending original verses energy.
Salvador L.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
I really like this product, doesn't have that medical smell to it and really leaves toe face feeling refreshed.
Candace F.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
What are thoughts on this product? I've bought cleaners like this before for my husband and they brake him out ...anyone tried this or bought for a hubby or son??
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Does anyone know if this Nivea For Men Energy Energizing Face Scrub is ok for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.