BY NIVEA

Christiana R.
Christiana R.
Columbia, SC
It smells amazing! And your legs will be so smooth and soft afterwards. I don't use it often but when I do, I know I smell amazing. It is so gentle on your skin, even when you have sensitive skin, and lasts very well for a lotion. I would definitely buy it again.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Columbus, Oh
This lotion is great. I use it as a primer before applying make up. It's a little more pricey than other lotions but it's worth it. It's gentle especially since I use it on my face. I would highly recommend it to anyone especially those who enjoy make up.
Judy R.
Judy R.
Fallbrook, CA
My husband loves this. He says it's not oily and greasy like other lotions. And I personally love the rich scent. It's a great price and lasts appropriately. Quite a bargain! We are repeat users and will definitely continue to make this great purchase.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
My husband has been using this product for years and recently I ran out of my lotion so I decided to try some of this one and it was like nothing I have ever used before. It made my skin so incredibly soft I couldn't believe it so now we share lotion.
Giovanni R.
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
I was very satisfied with this product! One thing I really loved about this product was the smell because most lotions are for women and don't smell good on men but this lotion was a very smooth but good manly smell.
Melisa M.
Melisa M.
I have been looking for a body lotion that's would help my husband and I went thru soooo many till I found this one!!!
love how it actually helped my husband with his skin and how it left his skin feeling!!!
Kelsi b.
Kelsi b.
Georgetown, TX
Pretty generic. smells great, okay price, but there is better. the revitalization factor is definitely on the lower end... guys don't really apply lotion that frequently anyway. you get what you pay for.
esmi b.
esmi b.
Gardena, CA
As a women i use this because i have dry skin and it actually helps my dry skin . not only that bit i feel like it tightens up my skin in a very good way . its a very good product it doesn't ware off .
cecilia m.
cecilia m.
My husband swears by this stuff. He use this everyday after a shower. He is never ashy. The price is ok and It smells great to you can't beat that when you can a man to moisturize.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Terre Haute, IN
Although this product is geared toward men, it works for women as well. The smell is very gender neutral and it's not super thick so you don't feel like you're caked in the lotion