NIVEA for Men Replenishing Lip Balm

Leaves No Shine NIVEA for MEN Replenishing  Lip Balm provides long lasting moisturization without leaving a visible residue.  Lips are left moisturized and protected without shine or sticky residue. Enriched with Vitamin E, Shea Butter & Jojoba Oil. Fragrance-Free. Contains SPF 4.

Does it help with healing chapped lips?
Does it moisturize my lips ?
Do you like this?
Start your review of NIVEA for Men Replenishing Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I suffer of extremely chapped lips and this is the only thing that works, it moisturize my lips all and it offers sun protection and who cares that its for men its great!in reviews
Nivia lip balm is one of the best I've used. Super moisturizing and long lasting!in reviews
Best lip balm I have ever used, leaves my lips nice and moist and soft.in reviews
This is the best brand to buy chapstick from, keeps my lips soft and moisturized for a long time!in reviews
Makes lips moisturized and soft.in reviews
Brooke W.
Columbus, GA
Great for sensitivity!!My best friend has often been trying to find a chapstick that contained friendly ingredients that wouldn't break him out, like the others . This product is great for sensitive skin it contains natural ingredients! Great price lasts more then the average chapstick. Great product. I would definitely recommend you get familiar with this product✨
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
This melted everywhere. The formula was already crazy soft and goopy and it melted in my bookbag in 70 degree weather. It did not feel hydrating at all. It always felt like I was putting wax on my lips.
Jennifer M.
Swampscott, MA
My husband seemed to like this. My only complaint it's that it is hard to find. I can't even remember where we bought it.
Francesca P.
The classic nivea is the best nivea! so smooth and smells amazing. i always carry it around with me everywhere i go. i have gone through so many niveas but the original flavor remains the best one. would definitively keep buying again and again
Jessica W.
My husband uses this but says it feels really watery and says he has to use a lot of it and that he constantly had to use it or else his lips go right back to being dry.
Rei R.
Keego Harbor, MI
This was my husbands, and I took it from him. I really like this product. My lips get really chapped in the winter, and I always have lipbalm on my person. This product is moisture replenishing and makes my lips feel better. It’s not too heavy, and it blends well when reapply.
Tricia B.
Worcester, MA
I liked how smooth my lips felt after applying one coat onto my lipstick. The balm small was so yummy.
tiare V.
Smooth to the lips used it a couple times not a whole lot but works for what I want it to do. Recomend to people.
Nelly V.
Ashland, MA
It's a good product makes my lips nice and soft I definitely recommend this product to everyone
Antonio B.
Lansing, MI
Filled with moisture and soothes lips instantly. No flamboyant negative smell and cute container.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...