BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leaves No Shine NIVEA for MEN Replenishing  Lip Balm provides long lasting moisturization without leaving a visible residue.  Lips are left moisturized and protected without shine or sticky residue. Enriched with Vitamin E, Shea Butter & Jojoba Oil. Fragrance-Free. Contains SPF 4.

NIVEA for Men Replenishing Lip Balm
  • "I suffer of extremely chapped lips and this is the only thing that works, it moisturize my lips all and it offers sun protection and who cares that its for men its great!" in 35 reviews
  • "Nivia lip balm is one of the best I've used. Super moisturizing and long lasting!" in 22 reviews
  • "Best lip balm I have ever used, leaves my lips nice and moist and soft." in 3 reviews
  • "This is the best brand to buy chapstick from, keeps my lips soft and moisturized for a long time!" in 1 review
  • "Makes lips moisturized and soft." in 1 review
heather c.
I am a huge Fresh and Jack Black lip balm gal. Every night before bed I wear Fresh balms. During the day if I'm having issues that the nightly routine doesn't take care of, then I tend to reach for a Jack Black. I did get some of these Nivea ones a try since my son needed one he could take to school and I didn't want him losing an $8 balm from Jack Black. Niveas are the best from the drugstore that we have tried in years. But not as good as my other favorite brands listed.
Laura T.
Not for me. To me, it's too much like putting lotion on my lips... I don't know how to explain it but I didn't care for the way it felt on my lips... Almost too slippery, and had a weird taste from licking my lips. Not everything is for everybody, I have my favorite which I will stick to. Some may love the feel of this product but I personally will pass. Love Nivea products, the lip products are just not for me
Angel S.
yes it says it's for men but women can use it too lol personally for me, nivea lip balm just sits on top of my lips and protects it but it doesn't actually absorb and hydrate my lips. so I still end up with chapped lips but not as chapped as when I don't use lip balm
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I think this product is really inconsistent. I have bought tubes I love and then once in awhile I get a tube that does not perform like the others. If its good, it is hydrating and long lasting. If its bad, super drying and fades quickly!
Marie B.
Detroit, MI
Even though this lip balm is for men, I personally use it because it's great for lip moisturizing. It also doesn't burn like some other lip balm products. I can use it once a day and it keeps my lips hydrated for 24 hours. One of the best lip balms and very affordable!
Samantha C.
Las Vegas, NV
NIVEA for Men Replenishing Lip Balm leaves my lips incredibly smooth! I received it as a free item at the grocery store and I have been buying it since. If you don't mind the fact it's scent and flavorless, I highly recommend this!
Jacquie V.
I know this is a men's lip balm but it really works!! I love how soft my lips feel when I use it. My lips are very dry and get chapped often. This lip balm brings moisture and relief to my lips anytime I put it on.
Luisaida C.
Miami
me encanta este balsamo es de lo mejor y te deja los labios super suaves
se lo recomiendo a todas las personas que vean esto, siempre lo eh utilizado y siempre lo llevo en mi cartera se lo recomiendo
Riley F.
Granbury
Although this product states it's for men I really loved it. It made my lips smooth and kissable. It lasted pretty long and it wasn't expensive. She packaging was small and easy to stick in your pocket or purse. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
This was overly greasy. I know for a thicker balm they have more stuff in them but I could not get over this to enjoy it. This was also expensive for what you are getting. You can get a little tin of vaseline for half the price and double the effectiveness
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
Is this product tested on animals?
Samantha B.
Can women use this as well or will they grow a mustache?!!
Alicia H.
Kitchener, ON
I have an autoimmune disease, so my lips are always sore, dry, cracked and peeling. So far not much has been able to soothe them for more than an hour. Has anybody had great luck with this? The ingredients seem hydrating without being irritating.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
does this have a flavor to it? I want to get a "manly" lipbalm for my boyfriend. He is sensitive with mint flavor. thanks
Mariana B.
Wildomar, CA
How many of you enjoy it?