NIVEA for Men Relax Body Wash uploaded by brigitte m.NIVEA for Men Relax Body Wash uploaded by Henry R.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

3-in-1 Body Wash. Dermatologically Tested. Body, Hair & Face. Relaxes, with Micro Particles. Removes Dirt and Sweat. Cleanses and Relaxes. Doesn t Dry Out Skin. Lathers Well & Rinses Off Easily For men who want relaxing refreshment combined with the benefits of a body, hair and face wash, all in one.

NIVEA for Men Relax Body Wash
  • "I love this stuff, i love the way it smells. its pretty good for men, helps with moisture too." in 3 reviews
Jacob G.
fresh squeaky clean feeling it doubles up as a facial wash also he has very dry skin and this left him moisturized all day we both love this product I definitely recommend for mean with dry skin it works wonders!
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
Sometimes my boyfriend has this one in the shower so i ve happened to use it. I just don't get the relaxing bit, but other than that is' a decent body wash. the price is good, too. I just prefer other brands for the scent, but this is very personal and has nothing to do with the quality of the product
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
I bought this for my boyfirend and although he loved it, I used it and I couldn't pick out from its ingredients but I had gotten a minor allergic reaction from something in it and I don't usually from body products. So the fact that I couldn't figure out was in it to do that turns me off from it.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
This product smells wonderful! I personally have not used this product but a significant other has! They love it and just keep going back for more…I don't know if it's because they are picky or the product is that good. Maybe a bit of both, but I've noticed it doesn't leave skin dry and it is long lasting, reasonably priced, and smells amazing!
Justin G.
Ormond Beach, FL
If you want a body wash that leaves a manly scent for hours this is your product. I seriously have never continued to smell a body wash on my skin as long as I have with Nivea. It also doesn't leave my skin dry like I normally get with brands like axe and old spice.
Amada R.
Andrews , TX
My husband has used this a couple of times and I like the way it smells but they really don't have a variety of fragrances and it's not too moisturizing. I think they need to make it more moisturizing and add couple of more fragrances to their line.
Taylor K.
I got this for my fiancé for his birthday on January. He's still using the same bottle. He told me to only buy this body was for him. It's lasted sooo long and he smells so good after using!
Tiffany M.
I absolutely love this ! My boyfriend loves it to, it's actually his favorite. After using it his skin feels so smooth and it smells amazing. It's long-lasting. I most definitely would recommend this products.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
My husband has been using this product for years and loves it. As a guy, he's not a fan of having multiple products (i.e. shampoo and conditioner), so he appreciates the fact that this single product does it all. Not to mention it smells great!
Amy Riemer R.
Milwaukee, WI
Not a favorite. Too pricey, and scent is not long lasting. Used onky a few times. I most likely won't buy this again. Too expensive, doesn't clean good, scents are ok, just short lived