Nivea for Men Relax Body Wash uploaded by Henry R.Nivea for Men Relax Body Wash uploaded by brigitte m.

BY NIVEA

3-in-1 Body Wash. Dermatologically Tested. Body, Hair & Face. Relaxes, with Micro Particles. Removes Dirt and Sweat. Cleanses and Relaxes. Doesn t Dry Out Skin. Lathers Well & Rinses Off Easily For men who want relaxing refreshment combined with the benefits of a body, hair and face wash, all in one. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
Sometimes my boyfriend has this one in the shower so i ve happened to use it. I just don't get the relaxing bit, but other than that is' a decent body wash. the price is good, too. I just prefer other brands for the scent, but this is very personal and has nothing to do with the quality of the product
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
I bought this for my boyfirend and although he loved it, I used it and I couldn't pick out from its ingredients but I had gotten a minor allergic reaction from something in it and I don't usually from body products. So the fact that I couldn't figure out was in it to do that turns me off from it.
Justin G.
Ormond Beach, FL
If you want a body wash that leaves a manly scent for hours this is your product. I seriously have never continued to smell a body wash on my skin as long as I have with Nivea. It also doesn't leave my skin dry like I normally get with brands like axe and old spice.
Amada R.
Andrews, TX
My husband has used this a couple of times and I like the way it smells but they really don't have a variety of fragrances and it's not too moisturizing. I think they need to make it more moisturizing and add couple of more fragrances to their line.
Taylor K.
I got this for my fiancé for his birthday on January. He's still using the same bottle. He told me to only buy this body was for him. It's lasted sooo long and he smells so good after using!
Amy Riemer R.
Milwaukee, WI
Not a favorite. Too pricey, and scent is not long lasting. Used onky a few times. I most likely won't buy this again. Too expensive, doesn't clean good, scents are ok, just short lived
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
My husband used this before and he found that the smell didn't last as long as he had hoped and also when he used it, the suds didn't really "pop" when he was adding it to his loofa
Chantel R.
Opelousas, LA
I purchased this product for my teenaged son and he seems to like the way the product works. He uses it regularly and this product has a very refreshing scent and long lasting.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance loves this! And he always smells amazing and his skin is so smooth,despite working in all temperatures.
I love the scent,on him.Price is right.Recommend.
Robin D.
I have purchased theis for my husband and teenage son who seem to request it each ti.e they have run out! To me it smells great on them and last for hours.