NIVEA for Men Q10 Energy Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Sara P.NIVEA for Men Q10 Energy Gel Moisturizer uploaded by habiba b.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Instant Effect Invigorates and refreshes the skin Skin Compatibility Dermatologically tested The Nivea For Men Energy Face Care Gel energizes and refreshes the skin with no greasy feel. What do you get? Instantly energizes and refreshes skin. Invigorates the senses and moisturizes the skin. Light, fast absorbing and non-greasy gel formula How does it work? Formula enriched with skin s own Coenzyme Q10 and Creatine instantly energizes the skin Result. Your s.

• Does anyone like this stuff? Does it make your face greasy?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This gel moisturizer gives me the energy I need to feel refreshed in the mornings. Apply this to your face in the morning, and you will feel as if you are the CEO of Walmart. This moisturizing gel has the most amazing of scents, giving my face the smell of a true gentleman. This moisturizing gel will turn your face from a 0 to a 10 in seconds. Do yourself a favor and transform into a real man by acquiring some of this gel moisturizer. " in 6 reviews
  • "Just what you need for dry skin. You feel nice and refreshed after using it and it's a great way to start your day." in 6 reviews
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I love Nivea's lotions! I've tried out a few of them and keep coming back to the original one. It's such a light scent that smells clean. It's never oily yet gives intense moisture to your body that is quickly absorbed. I especially love the little mini lotion tins, they are in every purse I have! I also love love love their body soap and wet lotion. Seriously this brand constantly puts out great quality products that keeps me buying their brand.
Sara P.
I buy this for my boyfriend every few months. He lobes to use gel moisturizer for shaving his beard/mustache. Regular shaving cream doesn't cut it for him, he needs something that will help his razors from kbicking his face. He has a few of these just to switch it up once in a while. Nivea never fails in the skin care category.
habiba b.
Atlantic City, NJ
Me and my family members have never try this product but i did hear a lot about it. People say that it is very moisturizing and leaves your face fresh and really cool. I searched this Gel Moisturizer up and it was like so cheap in some places. I would want to try it but its for men's so i wouldn't want to.
Justin S.
Wise, VA
Eduardo M.
Denver, CO
I really love this product. I use it after I use the face wash every morning. It hydrates my skin and lasts pretty much all day. My skin peels very easy, so there's flakes, but with this product my skin is moisturized and glowing. The one I have also has an SPF 15 so that's a nice thing to have as well.
Scott P.
Blounts Creek, NC
Again I am able to use this daily to help deep clean my fave when I shower. It's also great for just a basic morning face scrub. Deep cleans without being damaging or painful. Keep one in my shower and one in my gym bag for on the go. Great product but sometimes es hard to find in stores.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
I enjoyed using this product because it wasn't too liquidy and it didn't leave me feeling oily either. Just the perfect consistency. I am a first time user of this. I'm not the "packing type" but it didn't turn me off either. Recommended for others based on use.
William S.
Tacoma, WA
Awesome product, gets excellent results. I use this product daily and without fail it never ceases to amaze me. Directions are simple and has an easy application process. Compared to other brands this one will win every time. The price is fair and its popular
James W.
Opelika, AL
It's a great product it keeps my skin soft and smooth and I'm a big man who works hard after a long day I something to clean and soften my skin and to me taking care of your looks means a lot and the ladies likes a man who takes good care of himself so guys needs to try it out
Bruna M.
My husband has been using this moisturizer for years, and it doesn't trade for anything else. It has a nice scent, according to him it leaves the skin soft and hydrate. Greta for everyday use. Find for great prices at Target.
Bailey G.
Does anyone like this stuff? Does it make your face greasy?