BY NIVEA

Instant Effect reduce dark circles and puffiness The revitalizing roller gel for healthy looking skin around eye area. What do you get? A cooling effect that revives tired eyes. A fast absorbing formula that visibly reduces dark circles and fine lines How does it work? Formula enriched with skin s own Coenzyme Q10 and Creatine helps energizes the skin. Cooling effect of convenient roller ball applicator refreshes the skin and reduces puffy eyes. Result. Skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordan w.
Covington
it was on okay product but i can't say that i would ever buy it again i bought it at my local wallgreens a couple months ago the packaging was nothing wonderful really an for the price that is was i wouldn't say it was a good value it could have lasted longer than just a few hours
Hailee P.
Grass Valley
This product is great. Love using it. Makes you feel refreshed. I am a repeat user. I would reccomendd you buying this product it is very gentle on your skin and it is very effective. It has never disappointed me. I would say the smell is the only place that needs improvement.
Irtiqa K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my husband and I couldn't believe the results. Yesssssss it did met my expectations and I was super happy. I brought it in rite aid. It was highly effective. I was so proud and would recommend this product to every guy. So yeah I was in love with this.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for winter time it locks in moisture and gives a glossy look to the lips very kissable I think there are other bombs that work better since this one is a little pricey but I do like the formula my husband uses this a lot so sometimes I will use it if I don't have my Blistex on hand
danielle l.
austell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband and he really enjoyed it ! It doesn't like using my girly products so when I bought him this I was really really suprised by how much he used it ! I definitely recommend this !
Corina R.
I love this product so much it helps with my under eyes even tho it's for men I use it on my boyfriend too and it works just as great for him . It keeps it moisturized . It isn't pricey in my viewing I totally think it's good value !
Emma P.
I love this product. It makes my under eye area Not look so tired, and looks so fresh and it helps my eyes look more wide open. Also helps to not define the fine lines.
Madison K.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love Nivea products. This says for men, but I use this and love it. Makes you feel awake and it's very refreshing to just roll on under your eyes before makeup!
Leeann M.
My husband used this product it was amazing , As much as he enjoyed it I did as well lol will be getting this product again
Misty L.
Rockdale, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. It works very well. No problems with getting it off or putting it on. I truly recommend this.