BY NIVEA

The formula contains the skin’s own Coenzyme Q10 to give instant revitalisation to tired, stressed skin.

• Revives tired eyes
  • Reduces the appearance of puffy eyes and fine lines
  • Easy and convenient roller ball format
  • Light, cooling liquid gel

Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Approved Suitable for those who wear contact lenses or glasses

Buy on Amazon
Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
I'm slowly but surely transitioning to only using Nivea Q10 for my skin care needs. Great eye cream. If you don't like heavier creams, stay the hell away from most Nivea products, even this one. It takes a few minutes or so to really sink in, but once it does, the area around your eye will feel hydrated and supple. I currently use this as my night cream, but once I finish my tube of Fabulous Everyday Eye Cream by Bliss, I'll probably use this for my mornings, as well.
Katie M.
Roseau, MN
this product left my lips so moist and so soft after using it. It even got delivered in a very cute package! Meet my expectations! I really enjoyed it and it isn't spend at all at the store. i would highly recommend to anyone who needs a little lift!
Amelia A.
Vinita, OK
This is very nice the only con to this product is that it feels slightly waxey. I would say it is pretty effective. I liked the feeling other than the wax part. I would recommend this if you don't have a problem with the wax feel.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
This product is great for winter time it locks in moisture and gives a glossy look to the lips very kissable I think there are other bombs that work better since this one is a little pricey but I do like the formula my husband uses this a lot so sometimes I will use it if I don't have my Blistex on hand
Corina R.
I love this product so much it helps with my under eyes even tho it's for men I use it on my boyfriend too and it works just as great for him . It keeps it moisturized . It isn't pricey in my viewing I totally think it's good value !
Tierra F.
Salem, OR
I don't like the brand its self. I have used lotions and cap sticks, and am never very impressed. I stopped buying after using the self tanner. I have not used this product.. But im sure its not great.
Jei R.
Lancaster , CA
This product was really helpful, the texture was actually very surprising, it didn't have a strong scent like most of them it actually didn't make me nauseylike some scents lol
Kathleen M.
Plano
This product stays on 24/7 throughout the day and helps my skin. It makes my skin feel extremely healthy. I have gotten it at target, cvs, and Walmart for really good prices.
Madison K.
Vancouver, WA
I just love Nivea products. This says for men, but I use this and love it. Makes you feel awake and it's very refreshing to just roll on under your eyes before makeup!
Emma P.
I love this product. It makes my under eye area Not look so tired, and looks so fresh and it helps my eyes look more wide open. Also helps to not define the fine lines.